• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Arrow Exhaust questions for 2007 Griso

StokedOnSpokes

Tuned and Synch'ed
Does anyone have the Arrow exhaust on their Griso 1100? What are your thoughts on the product? Do I need to do any remapping (I hope not).

I was wondering if it needs to be welded or clamped on to the crossover. Gaskets needed? If it does fit the G1100, can someone post a picture of it? I'm torn between this exhaust and the Agostini X-black.

Thanks

I haven't sold any, and I know of just one person that owns it. I'll try to get them to post.

Your questions are unclear, but in short, it is a bolt on system, no welding needed (why might you even imagine that it might?), nor do you need any gaskets, no. Re-mapping is ALWAYS highly recommended, even on a bone stock bike, so increasing the flow means even worse fueling/running. Simple science.

Happy to be of help getting you the Arrow system should you choose. ;)

71670PRI_02.jpg

Notice the picture? It doesn't have any clamps on the exhaust, anywhere, hence my question about connections.

I have also read on this Griso site about welding an adapter for the slip-on, which makes it impossible to go back to the original can, hence that question.

grisoghetto.com/t227p150-the-comprehensive-griso-exhaust-thread

Finally, no offense, but your pricing is about $200 more than having it shipped directly from Italy.

You should probably run your questions by the seller in Italy then on connections to be sure. All of Arrows Griso exhaust parts claims they will fit to any other stock part. I suspect the photo above is a studio shot from the prototype, and either clamps or springs are now used. If you're in the ghetto, you should ask Steak. He has or had the system.

When you purchase from Italy, unless you are *really* lucky, expect an import tax to be accessed by the shipping company. I get it all the time, which is why my pricing seems high, that and I have signed an IMAP policy with Arrow, which means I can't advertise a price lower then MSRP. If you are serious about purchasing, write me direct and I'll see what I can do.

Wow, the pipe came in yesterday and I'm impressed. What a work of art. Slapped in on the bike and it looks wicked! I'm happy how it turned out. Much better in person than in pictures, that's for sure. Black SS on a black Griso really works together and now I can see more of the rear wheel, save weight, and get some more HP. I'll post some decent pictures once I get all my bits put back on. Been doing an update to the bike (indicators, mirrors, tail tidy, exhaust, etc.) and haven't had a lot of time to get it street ready. Been sick today so I haven't been able to tweak exhaust (error code) from yesterday but I did start it and it sounds TOUGH! Still not sure if I should put cat in it..
More to come.

Hello, I own a Arrow titanium exhaust headers and Y piece, and it wont fit the 1100 unless you change the manifolds, even so the headers dont fit right, they touch each other and dont end up where they should so the Y piece does not fit where it should either and thouches the gearbox. The termignoni slip on does Not fit either. I managed to do it but it never worked very well.
It looks great, sounds even better, and it´s practically weightless, compared with the original one. But the engine can´t fill it up, even with a green cotton air filter, with some holes on the lid and a remaped rapid bike 2, It didn´t pass the 90 bhp of the original exhaust...
But it sure gets faster from 150 kph to 220..
I will try it again when I get a better camshaft, and the port´s opened up..
Right now it is with the original headers and the titanium Y piece. Looks good and It works relatively well (the slip on has to be bolted with another piece pulling it lower and outer than the original Y piece), but it´s acceptable.

I´ll try to post some pic´s with full titabium and as is now.

Here she is with full Titanium coming from Faro 2013. Those pictures were taken in Serra do Caldeirão, Algarve. N2 road the longest Portuguese road.

21072013030 21072013029
Wicked mountain road, hairpin after hairpin, uphill downhill kilometers of fun..

Take some pictures this weekend and post later.

Back