• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Blither about V7 racer.

I guess we´ll have to see. Maybe owners should start ordering back-up V7 tanks. :D Or maybe this is good strategy; if people keep talking so bad about the tank before they even see it, when they finally do see it, it won’t be so bad looking after all. :whistle:

I just got an email from my dealer and the V7 Cafe Classic will be a 2010 model only, which also makes it a limited edition. I could have guessed this - I am working on getting the paint code for the "Solaris Green" as my tank had to be touched up due to the horn on the passenger side being positioned too high (engine vibes rubbed off some paint).

Question: how do you get a username/password for the servicemotoguzzi.com website?

Thanks!

P.S. I guess with the amount of bikes MG sells, they're all limited editions! :lol:

pete roper said:
http://www.servicemotoguzzi.com/public/com_tech_1/comuGuzzi/Common/en/006-2010.pdf

Love that last sentence. 'Please explain that despite the finish on the tank looking cheap and wonky the customer should realize it's SUPPOSED to look cheap and wonky!!!!' Brilliant! :lol:

Pete

Does this mean the V7 racer will be offered in Oz? Be interesting to see how much they think they will get for them.

Question: how do you get a username/password for the servicemotoguzzi.com website?

I'm pretty sure that is proprietary info, for dealers only. I'd sure like to have it, but they probably change it often too!

foggy95 said:

I'm pretty sure that is proprietary info, for dealers only. I'd sure like to have it, but they probably change it often too!

Yup, you pay a registration fee when you become a dealer or, in my case, a service agent. Over here its $550 a year. This gets me access to the site, (Rarely anything worth reading and by the time a technical problem is resolved I've usually found out the cause independently or with the help of other dealers.) Navigator upgrades and information. Supposedly training, (In the five years I have been 'Official' our importer hasn't run a single course on Guzzi to the best of my knowledge. Mike Haven told me that the majority of ones that MGUSA were running were insulting jokes. Dunno if that has changed.) and parts at trade. My requirement is that I do service and repairs + warranty. Most of my work due to my current ill health is warranty, most of it fixing machines that have been screwed up by other 'Dealers' who have got the profit from the sale but don't seem to have anybody who can weild a tool.

Pete

pete roper said:
foggy95 said:

Yup, you pay a registration fee when you become a dealer or, in my case, a service agent. Over here its $550 a year. This gets me access to the site, (Rarely anything worth reading and by the time a technical problem is resolved I've usually found out the cause independently or with the help of other dealers.) Navigator upgrades and information. Supposedly training, (In the five years I have been 'Official' our importer hasn't run a single course on Guzzi to the best of my knowledge. Mike Haven told me that the majority of ones that MGUSA were running were insulting jokes. Dunno if that has changed.) and parts at trade. My requirement is that I do service and repairs + warranty. Most of my work due to my current ill health is warranty, most of it fixing machines that have been screwed up by other 'Dealers' who have got the profit from the sale but don't seem to have anybody who can weild a tool.

Pete

This is probably partly why we don't have a Moto Guzzi dealer in the Hunter Valley anymore. (he still has the logo on his sign, but doesn't carry the parts and doesn't specifically do the servicing.)

Back