• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Breva runs so?? time to point it north

tobinh

Cruisin' Guzzisti
GT Famiglia
my new TPS has the big Breva running better than ever, so it was time to give it some exercise:

Screenshot 2023 07 27 085024

the machine, ready for action:

20230728 183951

everything I need for five days motoring about my province, hopefully!:

20230803 181515

pretty excited to try my new tent, it's little and saves a lot of space so hopefully it's comfy enough:

20230803 183514

and it works great!

20230801 192739

this campsite was neat, it had actual groomed little areas for tents. in wells gray park, highly recommended not just for the lovely campsites but also for this lovely site:

20230802 110751

the whole of BC is in our annual "I hope less than 20% of the place burns down this year" period, so no campfires allowed. but, candles are allowed!:

20230729 223123

okay, not exactly a campfire but it's the best we could do. and it at least saves us from staring at each other while we put away some whiskey and complain about 'that bloody idiot truck driver back there'.

and the two happy fools in question:

362692595 10159404177330108 7575261187103992400 n

(I'm in the blue)

me as a bear: (I'm the one in black)

365256948 10159404177290108 2224661003875906841 n

and corrupting the youth:

364743064 10159398966130108 485163912381990618 n

I love that kids love motorbikes, and I love the 'one push to start' feature on the B11. when kids come over all interested I always offer for them to start it up and rev it a bit. the GTM pipe makes a big impression!

I'm always on a constant hunt for good cafes when on trips like this. this was in grand praire alberta, a lovely cafe in an unlovely part of the country:

20230731 153451

a wonderful trip on some really wonderful roads. the duffy lake road out of Pemberton is well known to local riders, but also Hwy 24 is really nice, the road in and out of Tumbler Ridge, hwy 40 south out of Grand Cache, etc. we're truly spoiled for great roads here. lazy speed enforcement allowed us to spend hours at 140kph+, moving through the terrain in efficient and entertaining manner. to be honest... I did a few times wish for a bit more horsepower, as I do every year on these trips. long mountain climbs, and everyone is moving fast in the passing zones.

thanks for reading!

a wonderful trip on some really wonderful roads. the duffy lake road out of Pemberton is well known to local riders, but also Hwy 24 is really nice, the road in and out of Tumbler Ridge, hwy 40 south out of Grand Cache, etc. we're truly spoiled for great roads here. lazy speed enforcement allowed us to spend hours at 140kph+, moving through the terrain in efficient and entertaining manner. to be honest... I did a few times wish for a bit more horsepower, as I do every year on these trips. long mountain climbs, and everyone is moving fast in the passing zones.
thanks for reading!
Nice report and ride! Thanks for posting.

Nice ride.
Too bad BC is burning again.
I had an offer on a house near Golden. The real estate agent gave me the lowdown on home insurance in rural BC. He even put a couple of clauses in the offer concerning the issue. I had no idea it was that big a deal out there. What a shame.

Nice ride.
Too bad BC is burning again.
I had an offer on a house near Golden. The real estate agent gave me the lowdown on home insurance in rural BC. He even put a couple of clauses in the offer concerning the issue. I had no idea it was that big a deal out there. What a shame.
it's every year, has been for a while now. it's terrible, every year on these rides I come close enough to at least one to see the fire itself, I'm always amazed the roads are still open. lots of smoke all over, as bad as it is for me with a scratchy throat, I really feel for the folks with asthma or other various breathing problems.

Back