• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

breva/stelvio wheels

cliffyg

Tuned and Synch'ed
Hi y'all,
Do any of you guys know if the stelvio rear wheel will fit a breva11?.Just food for thought:unsure: i must admit i prefer spoke wheels to cast ones ,if so a front one shouldn't be too hard to adapt!!.
Any info welcome.

Cheers

Cliff.

That thougt came to me as I saw this:

Because the Stelvio has a different size at the front and I guess the Griso 8V SE has the same size back and frontwheel.

Question - does the Stelvio run tubeless tyres without inner tubes? I believe some of the modern wire spoked rims don't need an inner tube but I'm not sure about the ones Guzzi use.

I always carry puncture repair gear for tubeless tyres - and unfortunately sometimes get to use it - but my days of removing tyres to patch tubes at the roadside are in the past. Bikes without a centrestand also make even locating a puncture a real hassle too. Are the new Brevas coming out without centrestands now? My Buell suffered a rear puncture not too long ago and while I was able to plug it, moving even a 180kg bike without a centrestand was a real chore. A heavier bike like a Breva or Griso would be beyond my strength to roll along. Call for help? Maybe on a main road, but where I often ride cellphone coverage doesn't exist so being self reliant is essential.

Spoked wheels + inner tubes + no centrestand + no cellphone coverage spells gloom at puncture time.

Graham

The Stelvio runs on tubeless tyres as does the Bellagio. The new V7 has got innertubes.
I know the Stelvio comes standard with a centerstand but I'm not sure the Breva does.

cliffyg wrote:
Hi y'all,
Do any of you guys know if the stelvio rear wheel will fit a breva11?.Just food for thought:unsure: i must admit i prefer spoke wheels to cast ones ,if so a front one shouldn't be too hard to adapt!!.
Any info welcome.

Cheers

Cliff.

Be prepared to spend barrells of cash.

Alpina makes these for the V11 Sport/Lemans. You might want to contact them and see if they are the supplier of the rims for the Griso.
http://www.rossopuroitalia.it/img/news/28.jpg

RT3G0001NN-alpina-v11.jpg

Back