• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Brit Bike Dam Ride - Nov. 1

GTM®

Administrator
Staff member
GT di Razza Pura
Guys, instead of the Rock Store Ride...
November 1 (Sunday) - “Hansen Dam All British Ride”: the “best ride by a dam site” and the 20th year of Norton Club sponsorship. Same meeting place as last year, get off the 210 at Osborne as usual, then go west about ¾ of a mile on Foothill Blvd. and south (left if you are going west) onto Osborne for about ¼ mile. Enter the park at Dronfield. Go down the hill to the southwest corner of the dam. Contact Bib at 626 791-0259 or bibbiani>at<socalnorton.com for more information.

Good tyre kickin' event that............I'll be there unless it's pissing down and I guess the Italian/French Car thing is at Woodley Park, traditionally the same day.

I'm in. Don Garcia & I were talking about meeting at that resturant just off the 210 Osborne exit for breakfast beforehand. Anybody (Don?) remember the name of the place, & whether it is north or south of the 210? In any case, it's very close to the exit. The official ride is scheduled to leave at 10, over Little Tujunga. Needless to say, lots of road closures from the fires so the official ride may be shorter this year. Also, we usually ride the course in the opposite direction from the official one, not so many bikes to have to get around that way, & no need to leave exactly when the rest do. How about meeting at the restuarant for breakfast 8:30AM, that sound good, leave some time to look at the bikes before they take off? Any others interested?

I'll probably be there. The restaurant is just north of the 210 -- can't remember the name either. Most likely I'll get there a bit earlier, as I like to leave on the ride before all the others. If I don't see you there, I'll look for you amongst the bikes...

I'll be there and looking for you guy's, i've been trying to hook up with you lot for about a year... I'll be the good looking guy on a 2v black Griso (fat, bald one), keep an eye out....

Ranch Side Cafe;
11355 Foothill Blvd, Lake View Terrace, CA‎ - (818) 834-0031‎
m

8:30am Mo Fo's. Don't make me come and get you! Bob, you got my back, right?

Bob, I got nuked on the Sat ride plan. School Team Meeting. Sunday is wide open till 8pm.

I would love to go. Havent seen you guys for a while. But I'll be in Vegas working.
See you in Dec.

Anyone know of the latest on the roads up there? The SoCalNorton website isn't saying much about the ride... though we all could ride over to the Woodley Park Show as Nick mentioned. Comments?

Weather is looking perfect for Sunday.

Sunday, November 1, 2009 - 9am to 4pm

Come join us at Woodley Park, Van Nuys for a day with the best of French and Italian motoring machinery. This a non-judged show, from the rough restoration project to the serious concours offering. All are welcome, and our pricing structure is geared toward the collector with more than one vehicle.

If you don't have a car, plenty will be for sale amongst the rows of gleaming machinery. The intent of this gathering is to provide a meeting place for those marques that get little attention at the fancier concours. If you're looking to unload the garage or for that special part, check out our swap meet.

The registration fee is the same for both cars and swap meet vendors. A parking area is provided for trailers and tow vehicles. Food will be available or bring a picnic (no alcohol please).

We are sure it will be day you don't want to miss. Click HERE for a map and directions.

Socal Norton site says ride is 90 miles, starting at Little T. LA County info says Big T, Upper Big T, Angeles Forest all closed, & of course Angeles Crest as well. Little T apparantly open. I gather the Woodley Park thing is all or mostly cars, right? If so, I have no interest.

How about; Little T - Sand Cyn - Sierra Hwy - Vasquez Cyn - Bouquet Cyn - Spunky Cyn - San Francisquito Cyn - Elizabeth Lake Rd - Rock Inn?
DSCF1317_089.JPG

rock1.jpg

the_rock_inn_gk56.jpg

17365268.jpg

From AVGhosthunters.com:
We received very good care from the staff at the Rock Inn. We have nothing but nice things to say about them; including Janelle and Jeff who gave us valuable information about their experiences.

We had the run of the entire upstairs where we rented three rooms. We also had access to two other rooms as they were not rented by anyone. 

We ran our extension cords to reach all desired area’s and began in earnest about 0130 hours. We performed EVP work, both passive and overt, trying to elicit any responses to many of the usual questions. 

Above you will find some of the pictures taken and audio clips. The audio clips are from passive Olympus digital audio recorder,s which may or may not be EVPs. Since we could not control the street noise the audio clips may be just that. Listen and decide. 

Bottom line: We experienced nothing to make us think this place was haunted. However, we did have a few personal experiences as well as high EMF spikes in places where they logically should not have been. Visit the Rock Inn sometime, it's a beautiful location that represents the past as it is a historical site.

Equipment:
2 wireless IR cams
2 digital cameras
2 digital audio recorders
2 EMF detectors
1 video camera
1 IR thermometer

Bill Ross will be at the Woodley Park w Bonneville Record Gu

Saw Bill today. He's going to be at the Woodley Park event with his Bonneville Record Setting Guzzi. Should be a great day to go to both places. C-ya there.

Bren and I are heading over to hansen dam in a bit, then over to woodley to see Bill Ross, Bren's got a cold and declined a longer ride. see some of you folks there

Long night last night for me, I'm skipping the dam, and will be heading over to Woodley here in an hour or so.

After meetin folks at Hansen dam, went to woodley, met up with Bill Ross and many of the hansen dam folks. left early and came across a vintage car show on sherman way a few blocks from my house, 4 blocks, blocked off for old cars, really a good day for vintage machinery....

What a great show and November Fall day at Woodley Park . Mani and I really enjoyed seeing all the local SoCal Guzzisti that rode in, been a while. Thanks for the ride on the Breva, Jon. It got lots of compliments down in the Fiat and Alfa area, What a nice bike ! Kevin`s CX100 Lemans was sure looking Good. Should have a Open House Toy Drive date inked in for early December real soon. Bill and Mani

Back