• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Ciao

FEDY

Tuned and Synch'ed
My name is Federico
My country is Italia
I have two Moto Guzzi: Stelvio and V35 C year 1983

I'm very happy for this Website in USA

Ciao
Fedy

Thank fou your salutes.
Aren your Guzzi is V7 white in photo?

Your country?

:?:

hallo soon
Fedy

oldmanjob said:
Welcome to the forum from this side of the pond :D :lol:

Bill

Ciao Federico!

You're living in a wonderful region - I've been to Urbino many times and I still dream of going back there with the Norge ... if not only to have some more pecorino da fossa and cresce sfogliate ;)

Urbino very beatiful city
I live from Urbino 35 km
Every sunday I go with my Stelvio in hill of Marche and in the afternun I to pass close at home of Valenti Rossi.

Your city?

Your Guzzi?

Ciao
Fedy

RJVB said:
Ciao Federico!

You're living in a wonderful region - I've been to Urbino many times and I still dream of going back there with the Norge ... if not only to have some more pecorino da fossa and cresce sfogliate ;)

FEDY said:
My name is Federico. My country is Italia. I have two Moto Guzzi: Stelvio and V35 C year 1983
I'm very happy for this Website in USA.
Ciao Fedy, welcome to the website, glad to have you here. Can you post some photos of your bikes? Send direct to me via e-mail if you have any problems; Todd at GuzziTech.com

In Italiano, good?
Ciao Fedy, benvenuti nel sito, felice di averla qui. Puoi pubblicare alcune foto della tua moto? Inviare direttamente a me via e-mail se avete problemi, Todd a GuzziTech.com

FEDY said:
My name is Federico
My country is Italia
Ciao
Fedy

Ciao Fedrico,
Piacere di vedere un Italiano in America.

I see you come from the region of ..... Le Marche.
My parents came from this region before settling in Canada.
A city called Fano.

We can actually see .... il monte de Pesaro ...from the beach.
Welcome.

Attachments

• Lido Spiaga.jpg
    Lido Spiaga.jpg
    326.6 KB · Views: 903
Ciao Todd, tu sei l'amico di Andrea Livio (stelvio2Stelvio)?

Per la foto della moto appena ho possibilità vedo di inviartela.

Grazie per il benvenuto, sono molto felice di vedere delle persone appasionate della Moto Guzzi anche in USA.

Spero di diventare vostro amico e di condividere la stessa passione.

Un lampeggio
Fedy

Inglisch:

Hello Todd, are you frind of Andrea Livio of Stelvio2Stelvio?
When I can send you a photo of my Stelvio.
Thank for your welcome, I'm very happy of see many people excite at Moto Guzzi in USA.
I hope become your friend and share the passion for Guzzi

one flashing
Fedy

GT-Rx said:
FEDY said:
My name is Federico. My country is Italia. I have two Moto Guzzi: Stelvio and V35 C year 1983
I'm very happy for this Website in USA.
Ciao Fedy, welcome to the website, glad to have you here. Can you post some photos of your bikes? Send direct to me via e-mail if you have any problems; Todd at GuzziTech.com

In Italiano, good?
Ciao Fedy, benvenuti nel sito, felice di averla qui. Puoi pubblicare alcune foto della tua moto? Inviare direttamente a me via e-mail se avete problemi, Todd a GuzziTech.com

Hello
I live in Pesaro 12 km to Fano

In this moment is different of your photo
Exist a new harbour, but is similar for quiet

The beach is equal and tomorrow I go at sea beecase is very hot.

In this moment have you not a parents in Fano?

Your town?

When you return in Marche? :(

Ciao
Fedy

DanPez said:
FEDY said:
My name is Federico
My country is Italia
Ciao
Fedy

Ciao Fedrico,
Piacere di vedere un Italiano in America.

I see you come from the region of ..... Le Marche.
My parents came from this region before settling in Canada.
A city called Fano.

We can actually see .... il monte de Pesaro ...from the beach.
Welcome.

Fedy, sì, Andrea's Stelvio è nel mio garage al momento. Veglierò per le vostre foto. siamo tutti parte della famiglia Guzzi. Messaggio di nuovo presto!

I RECOMMEND NOT TO TRY NELL' TO USE THE MOTORBIKE DI ANDREA!!! :lol:

WHIT YOU CAN I WRITE IN ENGLIS OR ITALIANO? BUT SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH

WHEN YOU THINK THAT ANDREA IT RESUM THE TRAVEL OF NEW?

CIAO
FEDY

GT-Rx said:
Fedy, sì, Andrea's Stelvio è nel mio garage al momento. Veglierò per le vostre foto. siamo tutti parte della famiglia Guzzi. Messaggio di nuovo presto!

Hello Todd, I've you send photografs for mail

see you soon
Fedy

GT-Rx said:

FEDY said:
Hello
I live in Pesaro 12 km to Fano
In this moment is different of your photo
Exist a new harbour, but is similar for quiet
The beach is equal and tomorrow I go at sea beecase is very hot.

In this moment have you not a parents in Fano?
Your town?
When you return in Marche? :(

Ciao
Fedy

Ciao Federico,

La sola famiglia lasciata in Fano è la mia …. Zia, Zio e il cugini.
I miei genitori sono venuti da Italia in 1958 io sonno nato qui in Montreal, Canada.
Ora vivo in Hudson ….. 40 km da Montreal.
In agosto quest'anno mio cugino e suo figlio sono stati con noi per un mese.

L'ultima volta que sono andato a Fano era in 2006.
La photo e di quel’anno li …. Sensaltro a cambiato da ora.
Quando ero lì in 2006 erano in lavoro di costruzione sul porto vicino alla "Spiaggia Sassonia "

Its not always this bad but I would like to return soon …… just to avoid this once in a while. ;)

Attachments

• Back Yard Scene.jpg
    Back Yard Scene.jpg
    267.9 KB · Views: 469
Picture from Fedy:

Attachments

• Fedy-Stelvio.jpg
    Fedy-Stelvio.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 445
Thank you for have insert my photo of my Stelvio, this impresses me because my Stelvio is look at all USA, It's very fantastic

Thank again

When you think that Andrea start again his tour in the world?

Andrea speak that Todd has a lot of Guzzi, is possible know the models?

CIao
Fedy

GT-Rx said:
Picture from Fedy:

FEDY said:
Thank you for have insert my photo of my Stelvio.
Siete i benvenuti.
Andrea comes back in October to continue his Tour.
I loose track, two on right; https://www.guzzitech.com/thebikes/g ... bikes.html - Stelvio, V11 LeMans RR & one Griso 8V kompressor project. I have also owned an '03 EV Tour and an '02 Stone. I think this is all from memory.

this is fantastic.
you have more Moto Guzzi of the museum ufficial, compliment this is very passion and this proves that you are a man Guzzi

I've only a Stelvio of year 2009 and a V35 C of year 1981 original

In the future I would like to buy a V35 Imola for trasforming in "cafè race"

I bought 2006 a Breva 1100, is beautifull motorbike, and I sold it in the 2008 but my heart still beats for her...

GT-Rx said:
FEDY said:
Thank you for have insert my photo of my Stelvio.
Siete i benvenuti.
Andrea comes back in October to continue his Tour.
I loose track, two on right; https://www.guzzitech.com/thebikes/g ... bikes.html - Stelvio, V11 LeMans RR & one Griso 8V kompressor project. I have also owned an '03 EV Tour and an '02 Stone. I think this is all from memory.

FEDY said:
this is fantastic.
you have more Moto Guzzi of the museum ufficial, compliment this is very passion and this proves that you are a man Guzzi.
I bought 2006 a Breva 1100, is beautifull motorbike, and I sold it in the 2008 but my heart still beats for her...
Well, I only own a few compared to many here in the U.S.
Much luck for your project, and very nice on the Breva, which reminded me of one more I've owned... My Norge SS I brought back from the dead:

eaf89f159649af78f4c2565712a65c06.jpg

Your Norge is fantastic
The hulls are painted? or the hull are original Guzzi only for you?
You wrote that in USA exist many person that has Guzzi in garage, you are sure?

This is amazing, but in USA the sellers and service are ok? Exist a important distribution of sellers and service?

How see USA-man the Guzzi as fatory of motorbyche? A good fatory or...

You think that Guzzi can compete at the HD?

Fedy

Fedy
GT-Rx said:
FEDY said:
this is fantastic.
you have more Moto Guzzi of the museum ufficial, compliment this is very passion and this proves that you are a man Guzzi.
Well, I only own a few compared to many here in the U.S.
Much luck for your project, and very nice on the Breva, which reminded me of one more I've owned... My Norge SS I brought back from the dead:

eaf89f159649af78f4c2565712a65c06.jpg

FEDY said:
Your Norge is fantastic. The hulls are painted? or the hull are original Guzzi only for you?
You wrote that in USA exist many person that has Guzzi in garage, you are sure?
This is amazing, but in USA the sellers and service are ok? Exist a important distribution of sellers and service?
How see USA-man the Guzzi as fatory of motorbyche? A good fatory or...
You think that Guzzi can compete at the HD?
Fedy, grazie. The body is painted a Porsche color, and I blacked out all of the other parts like the 1200 Sport, but more.
Yes, many Guzzisti here in the U.S. that collect them.
Only a handful of good dealers which can do good service, most do not.
Guzzi cannot compete with HD as Harley has had great dealers and support from the Factory. This is sorely lacking to Piaggio USA.

Back