• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Ciao

If Guzzi is deficent in USA, you see in this years a new promotions or more support of the Piaggio? or a new support tecnical or fairs in the USA?

The support arrives in Italy more of the passionate of the people

The world club Guzzi work more for a new iniziatives but this not is sufficient if Piaggio not intervenes with general support

Fedy

GT-Rx said:
FEDY said:
Your Norge is fantastic. The hulls are painted? or the hull are original Guzzi only for you?
You wrote that in USA exist many person that has Guzzi in garage, you are sure?
This is amazing, but in USA the sellers and service are ok? Exist a important distribution of sellers and service?
How see USA-man the Guzzi as fatory of motorbyche? A good fatory or...
You think that Guzzi can compete at the HD?
Fedy, grazie. The body is painted a Porsche color, and I blacked out all of the other parts like the 1200 Sport, but more.
Yes, many Guzzisti here in the U.S. that collect them.
Only a handful of good dealers which can do good service, most do not.
Guzzi cannot compete with HD as Harley has had great dealers and support from the Factory. This is sorely lacking to Piaggio USA.

As is often regrettably the case, I somehow missed this thread, Fedy, but wanted to chime and say welcome.

[I am afraid to see how google might translate what I just wrote! :laugh: ]

Anyway, I'll leave to Todd and others any detailed response to your question about the US Guzzi rally. In brief, however, while an annual event and always interesting, it is a pale shadow of the Mandello gathering.

I was charmed by your line about the sale of your Breva: "my heart still beats for her," I think you said. How true. I do not think I can ever sell another motorcycle, because I regret -- almost daily -- selling my Ballabio. Arrgghh.

I now own an EV (160K kilometers) and Norge (88K kilometers); both joys.

You live in, as you (and Daniel) well know, one of the most beautiful areas of Italy. We stayed with friends in Fano in 2006, and especially loved the countryside between there and Urbino. Got lost in Pesaro twice, too. :huh:

I attach two pix of our time there.

Again, best wishes for joy in riding Guzzis.

Bill

Anyway,

Attachments

• Cup of 46 in Tavullia.jpg
    Cup of 46 in Tavullia.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 833
  • West of Fano.jpg
    West of Fano.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 833
I'm very happy for your friendschip.
I hope that one day you can came in Italy and if you came in Pesaro you write me and do a motorcycle ride in the hill Marche

I look the photo 46, the number 46 is Valenti Rossi, I live close to Velntino Rossi

see you soon
Fedy

Bill Hagan said:
As is often regrettably the case, I somehow missed this thread, Fedy, but wanted to chime and say welcome.

[I am afraid to see how google might translate what I just wrote! :laugh: ]

Anyway, I'll leave to Todd and others any detailed response to your question about the US Guzzi rally. In brief, however, while an annual event and always interesting, it is a pale shadow of the Mandello gathering.

I was charmed by your line about the sale of your Breva: "my heart still beats for her," I think you said. How true. I do not think I can ever sell another motorcycle, because I regret -- almost daily -- selling my Ballabio. Arrgghh.

I now own an EV (160K kilometers) and Norge (88K kilometers); both joys.

You live in, as you (and Daniel) well know, one of the most beautiful areas of Italy. We stayed with friends in Fano in 2006, and especially loved the countryside between there and Urbino. Got lost in Pesaro twice, too. :huh:

I attach two pix of our time there.

Again, best wishes for joy in riding Guzzis.

Bill

Anyway,

FEDY said:
Thank fou your salutes.
Aren your Guzzi is V7 white in photo?

Your country?

:?:

hallo soon
Fedy

oldmanjob said:
Welcome to the forum from this side of the pond :D :lol:

Bill

Fedy
Sorry to take so long to answer. My country is the USA, I live in Dana NC, at the base of the Blue Ridge Mountains of Western North Carolina. And my bike is a lovely White V7 Classic, I never leave home without it :lol: The closest I have been to Italy was my Italian X wife :eek: :lol:

Bill

Ok no problem
But your wife is Italiana?
Have you only Moto Guzzi V7? Is a fantastic Motorbike, the engine is very very small, for this moto is ok the engine of the Ballegio this is very beatiful.
Then the V7 you use every day for the work and holiday.
I have a Stelvio every sunday I go in the hill for relax

Ciao
Fedy

oldmanjob said:
FEDY said:
Thank fou your salutes.
Aren your Guzzi is V7 white in photo?

Your country?

:?:

hallo soon
Fedy

oldmanjob said:
Welcome to the forum from this side of the pond :D :lol:

Bill

Fedy
Sorry to take so long to answer. My country is the USA, I live in Dana NC, at the base of the Blue Ridge Mountains of Western North Carolina. And my bike is a lovely White V7 Classic, I never leave home without it :lol: The closest I have been to Italy was my Italian X wife :eek: :lol:

Bill

FEDY said:
The world club Guzzi work more for a new iniziatives but this not is sufficient if Piaggio not intervenes with general support

So even in Italy, there is not good Piaggio after sales support for Guzzi???

Here in Greece the situation is more or less similar to the US - few dealers really understand or are educated on Guzzi so you must search to find competent support... Good think we are a small country so things are more manageable than the US, Canada or Oz. Nevertheless it is most annoying for owners to have to go asking for help while the 'round the corner Piaggio network cannot provide proper services.

In this moment the post service of Piaggio is good and the parts of motorbiche arrive in small time
I hope in a good future for Moto Guzzi

Ciao
Fedy

Mi_ka said:
FEDY said:

So even in Italy, there is not good Piaggio after sales support for Guzzi???

Here in Greece the situation is more or less similar to the US - few dealers really understand or are educated on Guzzi so you must search to find competent support... Good think we are a small country so things are more manageable than the US, Canada or Oz. Nevertheless it is most annoying for owners to have to go asking for help while the 'round the corner Piaggio network cannot provide proper services.

Piaggio support in Greece is also pretty much OK with the exception of high prices particularly when cheap scooters are serviced but Moto Guzzi support suffers and these are not cheap city commuters.

The price of Moto Guzzi is not small for the normal family and I think that more persons hope for a new Stelvio or V7 ecc but in this moments is very very difficult buy a new motorbike.
And every person hope for a new reduction of the price or a new promotion

Ciao ciao ....
Fedy

Mi_ka said:
Piaggio support in Greece is also pretty much OK with the exception of high prices particularly when cheap scooters are serviced but Moto Guzzi support suffers and these are not cheap city commuters.

Back