Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have are already answered on the Forum with FACTS, NOT OPINIONS. PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL! There is zero tolerance on personal attacks and off-site links to other Forums or competing products. Also be sure to click on the STORE link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GTM products and engine kits. We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. And if you haven't seen our MotoCycle (not) art, click on the BUILDS tab above to see our work at our sister business; GT MotoCycles®-- WE ARE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED.

Classic Motorcycle Museum

Discussion in 'Australia/New Zealand' started by Fiat500, Feb 9, 2015.

1. Fiat500

Fiat500 Cruisin' Guzzisti

The best reason yet to visit Nelson, New Zealand.
    Truly amazing ,just opened a month or so back.

http://www.nzclassicmotorcycles.co.nz/

Go to Make/Model on the home page or The Collection by year.
    Check out the 52 Falcone with Delonghi sidecar, its a bloody work of art and I am not a Harley man but the blue 52 model K looks great.

Enjoy.

2. Will

Will Cruisin' Guzzisti GT Contributor

An impressive collection. Their 1926 police spec Harley Model J used to belong to someone I know. At the time he sold it the museum were buying up dozens of bikes at a time and shipping them off to NZ. When the truck arrived to collect his it already had about 5 bikes on board including couple of Velocettes & a Manx Norton and was on its way around the UK picking up more.

3. Will

Will Cruisin' Guzzisti GT Contributor

Here's some pics......the previous owners last ride before it left
    [​IMG]
    the truck that collected it
    [​IMG]
    The Harley loaded up behind a Jag
    [​IMG]
    A glimpse of some of the other bikes on the top deck
    [​IMG]

4. Fiat500

That would be right, money is no object to the this collector.

There i also a Vincent Black Shadow out of England, build date 2007 !
    From what we were told it was built from NOS.

5. Mr Revhead

Mr Revhead Tuned and Synch'ed

Sorry to drag up an old thread, but yes this place is amazing. If you can, go!
    We're pretty lucky here in the Top of the South, along with this collection there is also:
    http://www.wowcars.co.nz/1908renaultax
    and an hour or so ride away:
    http://www.omaka.org.nz/

You will need at least two days to go through them all....

Fiat500, I see you're in Richmond? I am too. There's a guy not far from my place with a Fiat 500 in a shed, also or at least used to be a 124 coupe at the same place.

6. Mr Revhead

Mr Revhead Tuned and Synch'ed

7. Fiat500

Hi Revhead. I was just about to post that I went for a final look around NZCM today before it closes in two week when I saw your last two posts, not sure how I missed them as I usually check everyday.

Will try and contact you off site and see if you want to catch up for a chat/drink /ride.
    Cheers Steve.

8. McBean

McBean Just got it firing!