• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

crg levers guzzi griso

duc

Tuned and Synch'ed
GT Famiglia
For those interested here are the correct part numbers for crg levers direct fit for griso.
Clutch lever is # ab521c fits ducati 748,996,and 998. Brake lever was the tricky one-part # ab531 fits 06-07 Yamaha fz1 and 04-07 FZ6. Crossed these over from pazzo charts and changed over to crg. Some probably like myself are not real familiar with pazzo and just rather have crg if they new what fit. Fact, these do fit. I ordered them and they are now on the bike fit like a glove and easy to install.

Thanks. I wasw actually curious about which ones fit the Griso. I have a pair on my Duc and love them.

-Drew

Believe it or not I don't own a digital camera,but will see what I can do about some pics.My son has one so maybe Ican get him to get you some pics.Will try soon,but in the mean time you can see different styles offerd at there web sight.Short handles,standard,and fold away.crg-constructors racing group.Just Google them not sure about address.
Mell

I've just received some ShineTrust ones off eBay. They look ace, but I am having a teeny bit of trouble with the clutch side lever.

On the original there is a little silver tapered plunger to press and activate the clutch. It doesnt come with the new one.

This is the most retarded f***ing idea ever. I can't get out the allen grub screw that holds that plunger on and it doesnt appear on the Guzzi parts manual so basically, I am totally screwed for putting that lever on.

Does anyone know where I can get the plunger assembly?

---
Ignore above. Its an adjustment pin, not a grub screw. Heat shall be applied :D

Right, I was told that the adjustment screw didnt have to come out... just apply heat and work it carefully they said. Stripped most of the thread off the plunger of course. So for anyone changing the plunger over to new levers - TAKE THAT ADJUSTMENT SCREW OUT FIRST!

Luckily, I managed to get the pin into the new lever and the plunger went in correctly, and the clutch position is perfect. I thought I'd fucked it right up and may have ended up buying a new lever assembly :eek: Actually, I'd have moly metalled the bloody thing on if I'd been desperate.

I feel like juryrigger-in-chief right now :D

I got the Shinetrust levers from ebay. Theyre pretty damn good. Only adjustment I had to make was taking a tiny bit of metal off the brake lever.

Another hint... when you change the levers... do a few round-town trips to make sure you have the clutch bite right. I didnt, and because I hadnt screwed the plunger in enough, the clutch was slipping like billy-o once it warmed up :D

GuzziHero said:
Right, I was told that the adjustment screw didnt have to come out... just apply heat and work it carefully they said. Stripped most of the thread off the plunger of course. So for anyone changing the plunger over to new levers - TAKE THAT ADJUSTMENT SCREW OUT FIRST!

Luckily, I managed to get the pin into the new lever and the plunger went in correctly, and the clutch position is perfect. I thought I'd fucked it right up and may have ended up buying a new lever assembly :eek: Actually, I'd have moly metalled the bloody thing on if I'd been desperate.

I feel like juryrigger-in-chief right now :D

I got the Shinetrust levers from ebay. Theyre pretty damn good. Only adjustment I had to make was taking a tiny bit of metal off the brake lever.

Hi

I've just made a EBAY bargain purchase of new short levers for my Breva .. and hit the same problem - I have to swap the brass coloured conical pushrod screw from old to new clutch lever. How did you finally remove the adjustment lockscrew? it looks like an allen end but its that small I really can't tell ?

Mine also has a blob of epoxy on the end of the pushrod to further stop it coming loose.

Art

Back