Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the Service tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - AND PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: Most questions you may have are well answered on the Forum. As a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. There is zero tolerance on personal attacks and off-site links to other Forums or competing products. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free - be courteous. Also be sure to click on the Store link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GTM products and engine kits. We are still mostly a one man operation (not Amazon), so thanks in advance for your patience on orders. We do our best to get things out as quickly as possible, and we also aren't in control of things like customs & weather delays, etc. PLEASE refrain from emailing about your order Status, as you will get an email with tracking info when your order goes out; Email inquiries on orders slows everything down. Orders are currently being shipped once or twice a week. You can always sign into the online Store system to check the status. Please refrain if at all possible about emailing for an update; If you must ask for order info, please reply on the actual order email. You will get shipping info when it goes out via our online Store system (check your Spam folder), and if you want to cancel your order, please notify us direct email (do not post or use the Forum) and allow 7-10 business days for a reply BEFORE disputing the charge. We don't want your money if we can't deliver. Special order items are subject to a 15-20% cancellation fee. We cannot answer questions direct unless it’s about something on the Store or that you have purchased from us. We do NOT have a phone number - We are online only - Do not email and tell us to call you. You will find us highly responsive via email on the Contact page with any questions on our products (only). We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. Also be sure to see our GTMotoCycles.com custom BUILDS tab above.

Dart Flyscreen for your Griso

Discussion in 'Griso-Bella Chat & Tech' started by GT-Rx®, Aug 27, 2014.

1. GT-Rx®

GT-Rx® Administrator Staff Member GT di Razza Pura

I'm bringing in a few Dart flyscreens as shown/linked below. I will only stock a few at a time, so grab one while they last. In the Store >HERE< or click the pic below:

[​IMG]

2. ginkgo

ginkgo Tuned and Synch'ed

I've been using one for several months, and it works surprisingly well at taking wind pressure off your chest at freeway speeds. Norm

3. not-fishing

not-fishing Cruisin' Guzzisti GT Famiglia

Received my Dart yesterday, took 30 minutes to install last night, so I'm a little slow, used this morning.

I am really impressed with the design / construction.

The last screen I put on, a Don Vesco 1/2, took a lot of work.

4. marcsiry

marcsiry Tuned and Synch'ed

I'd probably paint mine satin black to go with my Diavolo Nero Griso. Anyone have any advice on the paint color I should use for a good match?

5. GT-Rx®

I'd guess most any matte black from the big box store would work very well... however that said, I believe I can get the screens in opaque black if you'd rather. I don't think it's a matte though.

6. GT-Rx®

7. archercc

archercc Tuned and Synch'ed

Sweet! Ill def have it on for Barber. Thanks.

8. GT-Rx®

9. nwryder

nwryder Just got it firing!

Any difference in wind protection/ deflection between the shorty and the marlin?

10. GT-Rx®

Yes, but hard to quantify. The Classic takes the blast off your chest and leaves your helmet in normal air. The Marlin puts the flow at your helmet, and seems to help the air to and around your shoulders. There's no buffeting I have experienced on either. Thanks for purchasing here on the site.

nwryder likes this.
  11. theImmortalsCA

theImmortalsCA Just got it firing!

Love the marlin. I just signed up here, so I ordered from the UK. Fits my 06 Griso 1100 perfectly and simple install. In my opinion, it made a huge difference on the wind (even starting >60KM/h). Low profile and adds to the look of the bike.

12. Don Barrie

Don Barrie Just got it firing!

Still liking your Marlin? I just ordered one but haven't received it yet. Read recently about a rider who found it vibrated badly on his idling Griso. Then, he added extra rubber washers and the problem went away. Have you found any such issues with yours?