• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

End of ‘23 grievance, to a better ‘24

GTM®

Administrator
Staff member
GT di Razza Pura
Then, maybe then, we can stop getting barraged with “How do I…” posts… Maybe…🤞
Sorry, nope. The entitlement shift that social media has created, I fear, has become irreversible.
I’ve inadvertently created a website here, that I personally pay dearly for, where instead of being commended and thanked (not you Scott), I get challenged and insulted daily.
I originally had to argue the fact I had to witness the theft of funds and traffic from the association I donated immense amount of my life (nearly a decade, for free) as a Rep for the MGNOC, that I endured a decade of attacks on, and still occasionally do. That one (mentioned and linked to occasionally here) gets to carry on with business as usual without penalty or harassment.
Then after building a complete line of superior custom parts and completely hand-built motorcycles, I get emails asking me to justify why the cost difference to inferior products and why I charge so much. Lately, even unauthorized abused/returned GTM parts or charge disputes for delivered items. In addition, I chase links daily to my competitors for Guzzi parts business here.
In trying to create a medium to help owners here, instead of being thanked, I get a cease and desist letter from Piaggio costing me thousands of dollars to keep and provide help here on this Forum.
I think it’s about time to throw in the towel.
But, mercury is in retrograde at the moment. There. I’ll now digress.
“Happy” 2024.

Sorry, nope. The entitlement shift that social media has created, I fear, has become irreversible.
I’ve inadvertently created a website here, that I personally pay dearly for, where instead of being commended and thanked (not you Scott), I get challenged and insulted daily.
I had to argue the fact I had to witness the theft of funds and traffic from the association I donated immense time (for free) as a Rep for the MGNOC, that I endured a decade of attacks on, and still occasionally do. That one gets to carry on with business as usual without penalty or harassment.
Then after building a complete line of superior custom parts and completely hand-built motorcycles, I get emails asking me to justify why the cost difference to inferior products and why I charge so much. Lately, even unauthorized abused/returned GTM parts or charge disputes for delivered items. In addition, I chase links daily to my competitors for Guzzi parts business here.
In trying to create a medium to help owners here, instead of being thanked, I get a cease and desist letter from Piaggio costing me thousands of dollars to keep and provide help here on this Forum.
I think it’s about time to throw in the towel.
But, mercury is in retrograde at the moment. There. I’ll now digress.
“Happy” 2024.
Todd
Excuse me as I've had a couple of drinks
Your a proud man who is a true Guzziest, dedicated to getting these bikes running the way they're meant too. Your taking the nay sayer's to personally. You have a great site here with a dedicated following. You need to look at what you've accomplished instead of what you can't fix! Your not the only one frustrated with the world right now. So I'll just say to you, Just enjoy the Holidays and keep doing what you enjoy.
Merry Christmas

Found GT in late '06, after getting my first FI Guzzi. Lots of questions, with lots of answers, sometimes one on one with Todd.
Over time this forum has become my Owners Club, my tech support, my only forum, sometimes a bit of social media, occasionally a place to share my experience with my own non-professional maintenance. I never made you rich, but my 4 modern MGs have all sported your fueling mods, and been better off for it. The Guzzi world would be a sad place without your efforts.
Enjoy the Holidays, the days are getting longer....another spring with fresh promises.
You are appreciated!

Todd (GTM) - I have been, and ever shall be, your friend.

I appreciate all that you have done and continue to do for our marque and I have been nothing but totally satisfied with everything I have ever purchased from you, including your fueling solutions. I have and will continue to speak positively about you and your website, your products, and your customer service.

Here's to a much better and brighter new year for you Todd! I wish you nothing but the very best.

Todd, you aren't going to give up because you care and ample evidence of that is, well .... we are communicating here.
Same with you Scott, you care also ( sometimes little bit too much - that's my attempt at humour by the way).

But don't you dare give up, a 'true north' is sorely needed in today's social media chaos.
Chris.

One of the best assets of this site is definitely the reliable, factual information. The resident experts are all much appreciated. Another bonus is the availability of products from the GTM Store. The full fueling kit was a game changer for my Norge.
On many of the forums I frequent, the armchair experts fight over every issue which is presented. You are left not knowing who to believe. Nothing is ever tidied up or deleted. The worst is the Mercedes forum. It's a total joke. The BMW forum is not much better. Questions are met with the sound of crickets. They just pay for repairs, no DIY.
Keep up the good work Todd (and the gang).

Last edited:
I dont think its just manufacturers. Their approach is a logical outcome of reality. Consider that a standard western european male below 30 yo can not fathom what a thread pitch is. Zero clue. Plus all the increasing regulations and requirements on safety in this - inherently unsafe - activity add on top of it. Us here on the forums, we are basically a dying breed.

I discovered GTM and Todd in 2017 when I purchased my V7 III. At the time I was a member of many Guzzi groups and sites. It did not take long to realize that GTM and Todd were all that I needed or wanted. I have left every other site and group and have no need for any of them. I am here to stay and here to support as I am able until death do us part.

Hey Todd. Take heart, you’re appreciated much more than you realize and yes it is not voiced as much as it should. I see the naysayers and denigraters posting on other sites but there are also people speaking up for you and your products which are superior to comparable products on the market. It would be a huge loss to loose you and your expertise in fact I for one would not own a guzzi without someone like you to modify and tune it properly.

This☝️...in absolute and genuine comment....reason I took the "plunge" and bought V85tt here in OZ..I certainly didn't buy because of the brand reputation or dealer service, that's for sure😂😂 MG /Piaggio I hope you are reading this!!!!!! but because of the reliable, informative and most importantly, a genuine resource centre to help with ownership, running and been with a MG motorcycle. Piaggio you should take note of this right here and Todd is flaming well doing it for you and selling bikes because of this. I don't need to know details as it's certainly not my business, but for them to write, as I'm sure they would be very "solicitor" tailored letters to a person and site that does them so much good as a brand, and let's be honest a site and person who helps as a wider community worldwide patch alot of band aides that come from owning and more so dealing with Piaggio from a worldwide scale, is very ignorant, stubborn and downright shows a lack of humility. Shame....but alas, here and right here on this site, from Todd and many many others who contribute there passion for all things MG, we can be thankful to have

You would think that a tiny manufacturer of hand-built motorcycles, with an absolutely terrible dealer network in this country, would be grateful for anything that offered information, help and support to the Moto Guzzi community. Especially for all of the older models and even for the confusing and erratic new ones as well. There is information contained here that most dealers don’t even know about. Truly.

Honestly Piaggio, shame on you!

I just read this and for Piaggio to come down on you is unforgivable. I wish that I could spend more in your store as all your products are of excellent quality and my 2 Guzzis are all the better for the parts from you that have been added to them. Just little old me wishes to thank you for everything you do and long may it continue. Thank you Todd

Back