• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

First touches to V7 Racer II

Emir

Tuned and Synch'ed
Hi Guzzistas,
Finally i made my mind about which mirror I want to use.
As i mentioned before I was planning to buy Rizoma Bar End mirrors. But then i changed my mind to original MotoGuzzi bar-ends.
These are good looking and they don't need extra handle bar caps. So İ went to it.
But I hated silicon oem grips since I got the bike and bought a pair of Rizoma Urlo grips.
They are really nice. And it comes with 3 different color ring options. Red, Gold and Black. The frame of bike is red so i installed red rings to the grips.
I think the bike looks more good after replacing those awfull black plastic mirrors and grips.
What do you think ?

These are the mirrors :
y5qdrM.jpg

and the grips:
21a7VO.jpg

as you know stock mirrors and grips look likes this : really bad...
PkD3Zb.jpg

and after installation:
z5MRzg.jpg

21a70O.jpg

rM1LGB.jpg

7gDmjm.jpg

PkD3jv.jpg

and this is me and Guzzi :)

g86lQL.jpg

this is a bonus pic of my new helmet. Bell Bullitt:
9oNXj9.jpg

The mirrors are ok. I'm on the fence about them...they still seem a bit antenna-y. Honestly the Rizomas would've most likely looked better. I have Rizomas on mine, not bar-ends though. They are expensive, but if you're willing to spend the $$$, you won't be disappointed.

Hi Guzzistas,
Finally i made my mind about which mirror I want to use.
As i mentioned before I was planning to buy Rizoma Bar End mirrors. But then i changed my mind to original MotoGuzzi bar-ends.
These are good looking and they don't need extra handle bar caps. So İ went to it.
But I hated silicon oem grips since I got the bike and bought a pair of Rizoma Urlo grips.
They are really nice. And it comes with 3 different color ring options. Red, Gold and Black. The frame of bike is red so i installed red rings to the grips.
I think the bike looks more good after replacing those awfull black plastic mirrors and grips.
What do you think ?

These are the mirrors :
y5qdrM.jpg

and the grips:
21a7VO.jpg

as you know stock mirrors and grips look likes this : really bad...
PkD3Zb.jpg

and after installation:
z5MRzg.jpg

21a70O.jpg

rM1LGB.jpg

7gDmjm.jpg

PkD3jv.jpg

and this is me and Guzzi :)

g86lQL.jpg

this is a bonus pic of my new helmet. Bell Bullitt:
9oNXj9.jpg

Hi Emir, nice mods.
I got the same mirrors, but I am having difficulties installing them. The bolts that came with the mirrors seem a bit long. But you had no problems installing them? They were plug and play? No Issues with tightening them?

Could you even do me the favor to measure the bolts that came with the mirrors? Just to check I got the same ones?

Best regards

Biffalo

The mirrors are ok. I'm on the fence about them...they still seem a bit antenna-y. Honestly the Rizomas would've most likely looked better. I have Rizomas on mine, not bar-ends though. They are expensive, but if you're willing to spend the $$$, you won't be disappointed.

rizomas are great products i agree with that and rizoma class retro mirrors are really cool and i liked them very much. But these guzzi brand mirrors are approximately same price with rizomas so i went through with these.

Hi Emir, nice mods.
I got the same mirrors, but I am having difficulties installing them. The bolts that came with the mirrors seem a bit long. But you had no problems installing them? They were plug and play? No Issues with tightening them?

Could you even do me the favor to measure the bolts that came with the mirrors? Just to check I got the same ones?

Best regards

Biffalo

Hi, you are right. The bolts are long. In the shop while installing we realised this and my mechanic had to cut the bolts approximately 1.5 cm. And then we could installed the mirrors. I can't understand why this is not plug and play ?

Hi, you are right. The bolts are long. In the shop while installing we realised this and my mechanic had to cut the bolts approximately 1.5 cm. And then we could installed the mirrors. I can't understand why this is not plug and play ?

Hi,
ok, that's good news. I'll perform the same mods to my bolts and bolt on the mirrors. And yes, very strange that these does not fit from the shop, as they are OEM. But hey, once they are mounted, the will look great.

Best regards
Biffal

Hi,
ok, that's good news. I'll perform the same mods to my bolts and bolt on the mirrors. And yes, very strange that these does not fit from the shop, as they are OEM. But hey, once they are mounted, the will look great.

Best regards
Biffal

sure they look great and also the back view is very successfull. i can say bar end mirrors are better than the regulars. you see the back and not your shoulders. And the angle of mirrors are tightened with bolts so when you park somewhere nobody can change the angles so you dont have to adjust it everytime you ride. good protection for curius kids :)

Back