• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Got this week off. If the weather is right...

SoCalDon

Cruisin' Guzzisti
game_dog_happy.gif

Wan-a ride? Ride? Ride?
SNOSSAGAGES!

Re: Got next week off. If the weather is right...

You know, it's been a while since I've had a sit down with Rich (R*2).
If your out there, give us a time we can meet you for a meal or better yet a ride, or even better a ride and a meal...

Got appointments mid morn Tues, early Wed, otherwise I'm free. Weather as of right now looks like possible showers Monday, otherwise OK, though probably cool enough to keep us away from elevation.

So, anybody interested in meeting up for a ride tomorrow (Mon. 12/28)? Got the Price-twobrothers system on the bike, and if last week's ride home is any indication, the Scura is now one velvety-smooth, velvety basso machine.

Monday Mid Day could work, or any time Tuesday.

Might have to so something on Monday, won't know for sure until I make a couple calls early. I'll check back here afterwards.

Rich and I are talking about heading out relatively early and heading up to Todd's. We could meet up there later for Don/Bob, or we could plan to meet at Rustic. I'll check back here in the morning, around 8:30.

Tuesday and Wednesday both work for me too. Would like to make it a trifecta, if possible.

Rich woke up unwell this morning, so Ruth and I will head out from S. Pasadena around 10am. We'll mosey up the coast via Santa Monica, stop by the Rock Store, Rustic, and Neptune's to see if any Guzzisti are in the neighborhood. Bob and Don, I'll try your cell phones after we get up there to see if you're gonna be out. I'll check back here before we head out.

Not looking good today. Let's shoot for Tuesday.
Would like to see Rich. You know, give him his Christmas hug.

Sure, let's ride tomorrow, sounds good. Ruth and I had a nice romp through the Santa Monicas, stopped at Neptune's for Fish-n-Chips, up Latigo, then back home. The sun was doing very cool things between the clouds and the water. Great ride. The 2-bros rock.

Having breakfast with family, then I'm free for the day.
I'll check back in later. If no one's game, it's Guzzi Standard (solo).
Less than two day of 49 left.

Bringing Jenni in for her H1N1 vaccine about 10:30, then I'm free for the day. I'll call you both when I'm ready to roll, probably a bit before noon. SMM?

As for tomorrow (Wed), gettting my own H1N1 8:45 AM, then free for the day. Anybody?

We can talk about options for BJ when/if we meet & ride.

Not trying to control the plans, but Rich would like to join us if we can ride north instead of west. He needs a little sleep and needs to get back to Eagle Rock by a reasonable hour to get ready for work.

Anybody up for meeting at the base of the Crest and riding up to Upper Big T, around to Big T, then maybe up Little T? Crest is open now, but we probably would do well to stay this side of Upper Big T (9 Mile). I'm personally game for either, but it would be cool to make it easy for Rich to join us.

Looking out the window now at 8AM, looks pretty ugly out there, forecast for rain later. I'll check back after I get back from getting H1N1 vaccine, about 9:15 or so. If at all possible, better low altitude than high with this forecast. Glad most of us got out yesterday.

Ditto here in Burbank. I gather it's supposed to stop this evening, so maybe tomorrow-though we'll have to factor in liklihood of trash washed on to the roads, chill a little. Shall we reconvene in the morning, consider our options?

Back