Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have are already answered on the Forum with FACTS, NOT OPINIONS. PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL! There is zero tolerance on personal attacks and off-site links to other Forums or competing products. Also be sure to click on the STORE link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GTM products and engine kits. We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. And if you haven't seen our MotoCycle (not) art, click on the BUILDS tab above to see our work at our sister business; GT MotoCycles®-- WE ARE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED.

Griso 850, lost it's dipped beam..

Discussion in 'CARC' started by MK1004, Sep 12, 2019.

1. MK1004

MK1004 Just got it firing!

Hello

I've had a strange issue with my Griso 850 for a few days now. When I parked it and after putting the steering lock on, I accidentally turned the key to the parking lights position which I hadn't done before. Now after that every time when I start the engine, in the front only the small parking light bulb is lit? It used to automatically switch to dipped beam and the parking light was always off when the engine is running. Can't seem to figure it out, did something go wonky electrically or what, main beam still functions normally.

2. Roblatt

Roblatt High Miler

try replacing the bulb, it may be faulty and easier than chasing electrical problems as a start