Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have are already answered on the Forum with FACTS, NOT OPINIONS. PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL! There is zero tolerance on personal attacks and off-site links to other Forums or competing products. Also be sure to click on the STORE link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GTM products and engine kits. We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. And if you haven't seen our MotoCycle (not) art, click on the BUILDS tab above to see our work at our sister business; GT MotoCycles®-- WE ARE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED.

Griso in Vancouver

Discussion in 'Canada & Alaska' started by Dave2012GrisoSE, Jul 28, 2015.

1. Dave2012GrisoSE

Dave2012GrisoSE Just got it firing!

Hello to all. Driving a 2012 Griso SE here in Vancouver.

Just wanting to introduce myself to the board.

Hoping to gain some insight to all things Guzzi and Griso!

Enjoy the summer riding

2. not-fishing

not-fishing Cruisin' Guzzisti GT Famiglia

Hello Dave hows the weather in Vancouver? It's supposed to be 108 here in the California Valley butt it's a dry heat.

My 07 Griso's coming up on 40,000 miles. I've done a few things to it and have a few more mods to do.

I'm jealous, Vancouver is the best "big city" that I have ever visited. Of course my memory might be a little off. I haven't been there since the Worlds Fair.

3. Dave2012GrisoSE

Dave2012GrisoSE Just got it firing!

Hey not-fishing,

Yeah, this summer has been a hot one here, too. Not California Valley hot, but hot!
    I actually bought an air conditioner for my apartment for the first time ever.
    It's funny you mention the Worlds Fair, because Expo '86 was the last summer I can remember
    that was this rain free. Enjoy the cool air flow the Griso can provide!

Cheers

4. TimmyTheHog

TimmyTheHog Cruisin' Guzzisti GT Contributor

not sure if you are still here, but what color is your griso??

I saw one that is dark blue(??) a few days ago and man was I giddy...

5. Trout

Trout GT Reference

Welcome from Florida!
    I do like my Griso a lot.
    Only downside for me is I like riding it too dang fast.

6. GT-Rx®

GT-Rx® Administrator Staff Member GT di Razza Pura