• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Guzzi agreement signed to expand factory

Mayakovski

GT Reference
GT Famiglia
Finally:
Moto Guzzi grows and hires: large factory and more workers

Moto Guzzi grows and hires: large factory and more workers
Mandello, agreement for employee stabilization. Green light for the expansion of the historic factory

GuzziFactoryInt

The Moto Guzzi factory in Mandello del Lario
Lario Mandel ( Lecco ) - After a 2022 to be framed for sales and the foundation centenary meeting who saw Guzzisti from all over the world parade in Mandello, a2023 seems to have opened in the best way for the eagle house that has committed itself to stabilize about twenty precarious workers who with flexible formulas already worked within the metalworking company. The agreement that was signed only by the delegates of Fim Cisl and Uilm, without therefore the contribution of Fiom, provides for the permanent hiring by March 2023 and replicates an agreement already signed last year for the stabilization of 13 other employees already part of the workforce of the Guzzi.

"These are workers who are damages related to the company and employees with a fixed-term contract and in staff-leasing – explain Giuseppe Francioso and Francesco Scanni, delegates of Fim Cisl – Thanks to this agreement signed with the company by March 30, in conjunction with the restart of the production peak, at the Mandello del Lario can be used 158 people. This agreement, regardless of the conditions and difficulties that the entire metalworking sector is going through, shows once again how in companies, where conditions exist, they can sign agreements that increase employment and help people and their familiesin facing this period with more serenity". During 2023, work will continue on the renovation and expansion of the historic Mandello del Lario plant, the cradle of the historic two-wheeled brand, with the total renovation of the factory, the expansion of the museum with vintage motorcycles and the creation of a restaurant, a hotel, a congress center and a reference square for all Guzzisti who always prefer this part of Lombardy as a destination for trips and gatherings. Here, in fact, enthusiasts and visitors from all over Europe often land.

"It will be the most beautiful factory in Europe to build the most beautiful motorcycles in the world – announced on the occasion of the centenary party Michele Colaninno, head of Development and Innovation of the Piaggio group of which Guzzi has been part since 2004 –. It will not only be a workplace, but an aggregation place. We want thousands of people from all over the world to come here". Of course Mandello will continue to be the "nest" by Guzzi, for its admirers without doubt the most beautiful in the world, thanks to the new spaces I will also double the production that should arrive at 40 thousand motorcycles per year.

English would be nice. I would not understand the title were it not translated here in English.

Been to the factory but riding a BMW then. Not a big place. Did not get a tour but seem to remember a testing track that was just a teeny road running around that place. Of course leaving that town puts you on public testing roads made for motorcycling heaven.

Guessing their demand is increasing. Trying to sell my V9 Roamer now shows me literally no demand. Must be increased sales around the world. Here in the U.S. it is near impossible to find a dealer and then harder to find one that is reasonably competent.

Larry, I see on Facebook you lowered your price on the Roamer, that should get some attention! MG are hard to sell, seems like you have to give them away. Peeps nowadays are focused on all out horsepower and replica racers. I end up selling my V7 '13 for 3 grande, it had problems that I was told "needed a tune". New owner was cool with it! Good Luck.

What’s that bike in above picture? New Stelvio?
Old. My bet is stock image from Google for the story. 😉
They would not be in production yet on this all-new model. Lucky if it’s modeled in foam, clay and plastic at this point in time.

thanks to the new spaces I will also double the production that should arrive at 40 thousand motorcycles per year.

Wow 40,000 bikes?

Does also does that mean the produced 20,000 in 2022?

I didn't think they had produced much more than 10,000 for decades

I know it’s not likely but a real V100 Sport or Lemans is a little dream of mine! Maybe they could make 5 or 6 hundred inside the new capacity…

I just stumbled across a YouTube video yesterday showing the new Eldorado.
There's much ignorance on the net. The E4 1380cc engine was discontinued per the chart below. The Cal 1400 hasn't been on the U.S. website in several years now. E5 standards went into effect on Jan 1, 2020 per below, though doesn't stop them from being sold as "new/old stock" here in North America. IF they offer a new variant, it would likely be based on the new water-cooled engine.

E4 5

Back