• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

GuzziTech Meet up Quotatreffen 2013 Pengenfford July 12-14

Re: GuzziTech Meet up Quotatreffen 2013 Pengenfford July 12-

I'm setting off from St Helens about 9.30am on Friday. I'll be on a 61 plate Black NTX, riding in company with my pal Mel on a 10 plate silver NTX. Our route will either be A49 south and cut across, or A483 via Wrexham, Newtown, Builth Wells and Llandidrod Wells. Expecting to arrive at site 4pmish, for early doors and check to the beer is of a suitable standard :silly:

There is 10 or so uk stelvios signed up. Please be aware, that part of the world is heavily patrolled by cops...had to fit TWO new tyres Saturday to ensure I'm definitely legal, just in case....hate to be the party pooper but know how we value point-less licences. .. see you there!

fatal said:
I'm setting off from St Helens about 9.30am on Friday. I'll be on a 61 plate Black NTX, riding in company with my pal Mel on a 10 plate silver NTX. Our route will either be A49 south and cut across, or A483 via Wrexham, Newtown, Builth Wells and Llandidrod Wells. Expecting to arrive at site 4pmish, for early doors and check to the beer is of a suitable standard :silly:

I'm setting off early from Norwich with a plan to get breakfast at the Raven Truckstop around 9,30 and would welcome the company and could assist in the research into the standard of local beer, let me know if you fancy breakfast, cheers Paul.

Mr McCanns, Paul, I have PM'd you.

I've just got back about an hour ago. Had a great time, the,weather was unusually hot and sunny for Wales.
I met some smashing blokes, and it was good to put a face to some of the posters on this forum. So thanks to Mark (UKstride)y for informing us of the event, and Dave for organising things. My pal Mel and I rode down with Paul (MrMcCanns) and rode home with Jonathon (campagman),. I also managed to meet Ray1150 and his good lady. Hopefully someone took some photos so they may appear on here soon. I've never seen so many Stelvios in one place before. Thanks to you all for a memorable weekend.

Like Fatal said great weekend good company good beer and very well organized great job Dave and all his helpers we were made to feel part of something rather special. A big plus my bike preformed perfectly had a great ride home may be a keeper after all cheers again guys

Mmmmmmmmm Stelvios.
Sorry we couldn't get there sooner and stay later. Great to put names to faces and see so many Stelvios in one place.
Good to hear you got home in one bit Paul, thanks to Mark for highlighting the event and Dave for running it.
Julia & Ray

Yep, got to agree, fantastic weekends ride!. Thanks to all, Dave and Martin??? (ride guide), excellent routes chosen) and all else whom I forgot to mention. 680 Miles done. Had to do right cylinder tappets this morn before setting off but got it done in about 20 min.. Nice to meet Fat-al (got it this time) and mates.

Echo all the above comments, good to put names to 'names'. :D

I'll post my photos in the out and about bit. Should get a wide audience.

Ray1150 said:
Mmmmmmmmm Stelvios.
Sorry we couldn't get there sooner and stay later. Great to put names to faces and see so many Stelvios in one place.
Good to hear you got home in one bit Paul, thanks to Mark for highlighting the event and Dave for running it.
Julia & Ray
Impressive! Thanks for posting, and so happy to hear that this Forum was pivotal in making it happen. I look forward to seeing more photos(!).

Hi All
Thanks fto all for attending,
Please can you send Pippo Quota any photos or a link to them, I will email you all his email address, he will post on the Guzzi Enduro Website for the world to see, Dont forget take a look at world guzzi club, We hope to see you all again soon, Maybe Lommel or Kupparpest in August , both great weekends and easily reachable in a weekend after work..
We hope to see you all in Croatia

David and all other Guzzi Enduro nuts.

Thanks David.
Also stuck a few images on the out and about section....

Back