• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Handlebar Risers

RFF

Tuned and Synch'ed
Hi All;

I have a 2023 mandello standard. I'm looking for a 1" up and 1" back handlebar riser. I probably would be ok with just the 1" up.. Any suggestions on vendors and availability. Will the stock cable(s) lenght still be o.k.? Thank you.

I have these at home; aliexpress.com/item/32886942617.html

they fit, no issue with the cables, only cons is that they are not that beauty. I used for some km, then removed and remained with the stock position, little less comfy but more pleasure to ride in the corners.

I got Rox ones - 1inch back/forward, 1 1/2inch up. Fit with existing cables.

Rox Speed FX 3R-B17R-15M 1-1/2in. Barback Risers for 1-1/8in. Handlebars​

Reactions: BDS
I have these at home; aliexpress.com/item/32886942617.html

they fit, no issue with the cables, only cons is that they are not that beauty. I used for some km, then removed and remained with the stock position, little less comfy but more pleasure to ride in the corners.
Thanks for the info. I'm still looking around.

mv-motorrad.de has the following

Handlebar adapter Moto Guzzi V100 Mandello​

mv-motorrad.de/en/handlebar-adapter-moto-guzzi-v100-mandello.htm#product--publish-comment

I think they may be made by sw-motech but they are silver and appear to keep the nice V100 Mandello plate on top so the bike looks stock. I am thinking about ordering these but haven't pulled the trigger yet.

mv-motorrad.de/en/handlebar-adapter-moto-guzzi-v100-mandello.htm#product--publish-comment
I think they may be made by sw-motech but they are silver and appear to keep the nice V100 Mandello plate on top so the bike looks stock. I am thinking about ordering these but haven't pulled the trigger yet.
Thanks for the info. I will check them out.

I think they may be made by sw-motech but they are silver and appear to keep the nice V100 Mandello plate on top so the bike looks stock…
This was a box I wanted to check if getting risers👍. The top V100 plate looks nice - I’d hate to give that up!

[ Edit 7/30/23: The page for these risers now says, Unfortunately, this product is no longer available. ]

Last edited:
I have this one mounted on my V100S and they do the job; mtp-racing.fr/ - Numéro de série Raximo (SN1)

IMG 1574

Concerning risers… I went the Rox route, like @fredfrency , BUT, I ended up getting a set of “blems” for $60 (half price) … model B17R Block Offset Risers. They raise the bar 1 1/2” up and 1” back. So, if price put you off (as it did me, initially), look for the blems - which includes customer returns, overstock, etc - mine were perfect). Rec’d them yesterday, and 20 mins later… here are some pics during install. They fit perfectly. Comments…

- A perfect fit
- The cap hole spacing is such that the nice original V100 Mandello top plate will not work. (In my case, I don’t see it anyway, due the QuadLock Mount that fits my phone over the center of the bar).
- The existing cable lengths work with the riser. No extension needed.
- The new position brings the bars closer to the rider, but also more centrally located over the ignition key. I moved my SW-Motech tank bag in the rearward direction by about 1 1/2” to open up some space. I still have room on the tank bag mount slider to move more, if needed, but this arrangement looks to be just fine.
- MUCH more comfortable seat to bar geometry!
- Quality fit and finish. All parts are included that are necessary for the job (includes an insert with return policy, warranty and install instructions). And, I can vouch for great customer service, as I wasn’t sure about fitment since the V100 isn’t a listed Guzzi model. I’ve since written them to let them know this Rox model works with the V100, and they will be updating their fitment chart next week👍😁.

Bar removed, first riser mounted…
IMG_0545.jpeg

Both risers in place…
IMG_0547.jpeg

View from front (note: magnetic tank bag ring is nice for holding the Allen wrench😂)
IMG_0549.jpeg

Bar locked down in place (you can adjust/rotate the bar up or down for additional positioning…
IMG_0550.jpeg

QuadLock (when phone is mounted, it will be centered between the Rox riser caps), and tank bag in place…
IMG_0551.jpeg

From top:
IMG_0552.jpeg

Thanks for your information. Great photos. I just received my Rox risers for my Mandello and they went on easily and look great. No issues with cable length. Just a reminder for anyone doing this type ofupgrade. Use loctite on the bolts and periodically check the tightness at 18-20 ft/lbs.

Thanks for all of the photos. I’m looking at ROX and sw motech, both bar back risers. I saw in another post there used to be a riser that allowed you to use the factory bar cover, anyone else know of one? I would like to keep it as well, but need to note the handlebars more importantly.

I just got mine a few days ago. After about an hour my lower arms start to ache. I am thinking about risers as well. Since I have the Navale I also would like to keep the plate but from what I can find it doesn't appear to be possible. I am considering the Rox models that move forward and back but I am afraid they won't look so good. I might just go with the ones BDS installed on his.
kk

I just got mine a few days ago. After about an hour my lower arms start to ache. I am thinking about risers as well. Since I have the Navale I also would like to keep the plate but from what I can find it doesn't appear to be possible. I am considering the Rox models that move forward and back but I am afraid they won't look so good. I might just go with the ones BDS installed on his.
kk
I installed the bar back/forward risers on mine last week. I wish they were bead blasted to blend in a bit better, but they feel much better. I may throw my OE bar cap in the mill and slightly modify the hole, then I could reinstall it.

IMG 1001 Copy

Back