• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Handlebars for Griso?

Update!

Thanks for all the great input guys. I finally pulled the trigger and bought the Rizoma Conical bars in black, Rizoma flush bar ends in red and the retro Rizoma round mirrors. I did a full mock up and mounted everything tonight. Great look and even better feel. No clearance issues on the tank but the front brake line is close to the top of the fork leg, but fit. Very happy though it wasn't cheap! LOL Just wanted to fill everyone in who lent a hand in my decision. Thanks again.

Pic of my work!

Attachments

• mirrors (Small).jpg
    mirrors (Small).jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 640
  • mirror2 (Small).jpg
    mirror2 (Small).jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 638
Well done.
I'd have probably just had one mirror on the offside because I don't think bar end one's look right in pairs but hey.
Looks good anyway.
Now all you need to do to complete the set up is ditch the awful standard levers in favour of annodized red Pazzo "shorty's", (like I've done) :cool:

Porterhouse said:
GRiSO steering is unsharp? Well I'll be damned...

I'm not sure if you're being facetious Entrecôte old bean, but in my short time owning a Griso I do find it seems to wallow in the turns. At least compared to my VFR. I am actually going to ride to the dealer to see what's up. 07 1100, stock everything (except the handlebar). so far I've put the handling issues up to me getting used to the bike, but I still get into trouble going into corners - usually the bike seems to understeer so I'm going wide. This at speeds where the VFR would tuck in and carve. I've ridden for over 20 years mostly sportbikes but a few standards.

/sorry to threadjack - nice Rizoma setup armogida.

No worries. I feel the same way you do about the handling having ridden CRs all my life. Thats one of the reasons I went with a lower more forward bar-in the hopes of getting me "in" the bike more. Also going to drop the forks in the trees 10mm and see if that sets up the front end better to hold a line in the turns.

Back