• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Hello again

flipper

Tuned and Synch'ed
Hello all
Not been on the site since it crashed months ago.
Had to register again, I think I have the same username.
Posted a fair bit here before the crash, topics included handguards, engine bars, mistral can, Zumo GPS & Touratech mount.
I am the guy that done a wee trip from Aberdeen to Dubrovnik last August. You may remember this picture.
IMG_0025.jpg

Stelvio has taken a bit of a back seat recently as I have recently got myself this little red number.
IMG_0186.jpg

Was about to take the Stelvio a wee run today then remembered that it has to go in for the already posted recall. Dealer is waiting on bits so its offroad till then. Will also get the belly pan and pannier rails changed under warranty at same time.
Had the exhaust side pannier replaced but new one is just as bad as regards the gap when closed.
I have about 5.5K on clock now and no problems whatsoever.
Have been waiting months for new HB engine bars, yeah mines broke to. Motobins told me 2 weeks ago that they would be sent out that week. Still no sign of them, a wee call tommorow then. If they dont have them I will ask for a refund.
GOOD TO BE BACK
Cheers
John

Hey John, welcome back! Thanks for taking the time to register again.

The HyperMoto is a tasty bit, but I wouldn't have my license for more then 30 minutes on that thing. You've seen the video of Neil Hodgson on it, yes?

I remember the Stelvio Pass photo all to well. Hope to duplicate it later this year myself.

Keep us updated on your recall, and how things go.

Post again soon!

There are 3 carpets in the garage, one for each bike. Sad I know but handy when kneeling beside one to polish it.
I like polishing, and no I wont accept offers to polish other bikes.
Sometimes I just go into the the garage for no reason other than to lift the covers to have a wee looky.
Had the Hyper out today and had to spend ages gettin it clean, polish tommorow. Crazy as it being ridden this Thu to get a full Zard exhaust system and ECU fitted. I hate any of my bikes being dirty.
Usually soaked in ACF 50 over the winter but today was the 1st dryish sunny day for ages, loads of bikes on roads.
Cheers
John

No probs, will update on how recall goes.
Yep you grow a set of horns as soon as you sit on the Hyper, its pretty mental.
Must keep speeds down, thats why I recently got rid of my Fireblade, that one lost me my licence for 6 months.
Cheers
John

Actually your a Hatdiver I believe! BUt Flipper is so, well so 70's and much more appropriate. Welcome back, I have been missing your pic under the sign - it was the inspiration for my mad plan to ride there and take one for myself.

Good to have you back - keep the bubbles above you, and the rubber side down.

Welcome back Hatdiver/Flipper ! I too have taken time out from my Stelvio and got a Ducati, although not quite as new as yours and possibly not even a Duke ! Although Cagiva did own them at the time, I was looking for a powerwasher at the time, to clean my Stelvio and thought it would do much the same job !

Flipper??? where did that come from, ...hatdiver I know. Good to have you back. I too have not used the stelvio since November. I got an 03 Pan Euro for winter riding. Have done just on 5k this winter, back to the MG next week and another 10-15k miles this summer, if the newcam followers allow. Hope so as my son just passed his test so is going to accompany me on a trip around france in July.
17 1/2years old and bought a 600 Hornet..........envy or what, I had a BSA Bantam D7 175cc when I was his age......

Big Mick
Do you mean by riding the Cagiva that your Stelvio will stay clean hence no need for the power washer.
If thats the case I like your thinking.
Wonder if I could use that to get another bike, got my eye on a new Ducati GT 1000
I will be getting banned from this site for posting non Guzzi stuff
GT1000.jpg

I thought I had chosen the username I used before the crash. I use hatdiver and flipper on numerous websites.
The flipper eminates from years ago when I used to drive small raiding craft and had a habbit of capsizing them sometimes full of people.
My 1st was a wee Honda MT50. God that seems a long time ago.

Hi Flipper, yes exactly right, I can just give the Cagiva a quick rinse every so often, I would probably spend more time cleaning my Stelvio than riding it, don't think a new Gt 1000 would help in that respect 'cause you will want to clean that as well !

Back