• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Hello - Colorado Rider

TheMuffinMan

Tuned and Synch'ed
Just wanted to say hey and see who all lives around Denver. I just ordered a 2009 Griso and it should be here in a week or so. Maybe when all this blasted snow melts all the Colorado riders can meet up at my tiny apartment.

Congrats on the new bike MM.
Central MN is a little far from you so we won't meet real soon :lol:
On a bright spot... enough snow melted off the roads to let me log a few miles today. You'll have your new ride out soon, it won't be long now!

Graham, congrats on the new Griso(!), 8V I assume? Be sure to take pics when you pick it up, and post the info & photos on the Registry (tab above). Contact me for help direct if you have any problems.

A good ex-SoCal buddy Allan just retired and moved to Boulder and has a 1200 Sport. Good guy to know.

Look forward to many more posts from you.

p.s. CO is in the Southwest region according to the AMA district map;
distmap.gif

Ahh, I was having a hard time deciding what group Colorado would be in. It was nice for the hello's! I might be swinging out that way this Summer or early Fall for a big 3-4 week bike trip around the states. If so I'll post and maybe we can meet up!

Moved from Drury Lane a few years back. Some short arrogant guy came around and wouldn't leave me alone.... :lol:

Hello Graham -

I'm the guy Todd mentioned in the above post. I relocated from souhern California to Boulder a bit over three-months ago. I'm anxious to explore the state once the weather turns a little warmer. Right now it is short rides only. My 1200 Sport is a 2008 with 18k miles - I do enjoy riding the thing. If you would like to connect for a ride come spring send me a direct Email.

Regards,
Allan

Hey Allan, thanks for checking in here... and guys, be sure to post pre/post ride here. I'd love to "see" some more of the area (virtually) before I arrive there late June.

Also, I moved this thread to the SW section per above.

Back