• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Hello to old and new Guzzi friends

GrahamNZ

High Miler
Since the new forum was set up, for reasons no one can explain, I've been unable to access the site until now. :)

Thanks to those of you who've made private contact and reckoned you'd missed my attendance.

My 2005 Breva V1100 is still running beautifully and now has 40,000km on it. Last week I returned from a six day trip on it, taking in the 30th, and maybe last, Pukekohe Classic Festival for historic racing bikes at that old circuit. There, it was good to catch up with BeBe. Also noted one of KiwiDave's fancy California Classics. Hello, Dave.

Cheers
Graham

yah, I can only access this site from home not work and guzzi exchange from work not home :S

Very nice to see you back again, Graham.
Also noticed your postings on the Mild Side. ;)

Welcome back Graham:)

Always enjoyed your input and have, especially through this overly long North American winter, missed your ride photos etc. of NZ.

Still riding the Buell?

Good to hear from you again Graham, your 'how to' guides are brilliant.

Looks like our 2005 Breva's are on equal mileage.:)

Welcome back Graham,

Glad to hear the Guzzi is running strong. I have missed your comments.

Old Head

About time you showed up you old bugger ;)

Good to see the Breva is still rolling.... Winter is coming so I am hoping to see some pics of NZ snow and Breva tracks, not to mention a ride report on the Classic races - bring it on....

Cheers

Wow this is a coincidence:huh: , only a couple of days ago i was thinking, what happened to Graham in NZ. I to am a follower of your how to do segments. Not bad for an old architect:p .

hello to all you guzzi heads... i'm a 1st time caller but an ol' time guzzi rider.... got off the dragons for a few years and sampled a 1942 indian, then a 850 commando then in 06 i saw the new Griso and had to have it.... did 19000k's in 18 mths and traded up to the 8v last April.... moved to OZ from NZ in nov.08 and been trying to get my baby over here ever since...ive currently got an Aprilia Tuono to play with and plan to return to NZ for a 3 week buzz around the Islands in march /april before boxing up the fire breathing dragon and bringing her over....i can't really fault the new generation Guzzis absolutly awesome... my best mate went over to Swissheadland and dropped in at the guzzi factory.... got to take a Brieva up the Stelvio pass for the morning and then got my guzzi hat signed by the ceo's daughter who owns the Guzzi dealership next door to the factory.... mind blowing hospitality ... both Jeff and Lorna where stoked.... see you all on the curves Sinbad

Glad to see you back on this forum. I have many of your posts and procedures saved locally for reference. I'm glad to hear that it was only a connectivity issue keeping you away from the forum. Welcome back and I look forward to reading your posts again.

YBFAST wrote:
Welcome back Graham:)
Still riding the Buell?

Yes, now has 20,000km on it. No problems but a bike with scope for many "improvements". Used mainly for day rides, and an occasional overnighter. The Breva is better for touring etc.

Thanks to all of you who've responded with kind comments.

I hope the explanation I posted recently of how that "sacred screw" can be reset if tampered with is of use to some of you. Members BeBe and KiwiDave were also involved in proving the methodology, so thanks to you both.

Graham

At last!! This is wonderful news!
I 've also missed your posts and One more here that has saved your instructions and follows your suggestions on many Guzzi-Breva issues!
Be well and Welcome back Graham!

:)

Hi Graham, good to see you back on this board.

Yes, it was nice to catch up at the Pukekohe Classic Races. We had a great time watching some fantastic classic bikes and riders in action, including the Britten V1000 and the König two-stroke. The guest of honour was Grand Prix legend Kevin Schwantz. I have some nice photos of the action but haven’t worked out how to post pictures on this board.

Special thanks to KiwiDave and GrahamNZ for tuning my Breva V1100 a few months ago, an experience of true Guzzi spirit and generosity. Dave took an expert approach using Twinmax and TechnoResearch VDST and Graham’s recommendations were spot on. The essence of Graham’s suggestions was posted on the previous board and is now also posted in the technical section.

At 41,000 km, my 2006 Breva runs better than ever before, and is a joy to ride.

Happy riding!
:)

PS: Photos from Pukekohe Classic Festival attached

PS: Photos from Pukekohe Classic Festival attached

Britten V1000

Dave Cole

Kevin Schwantz

König

PukekoheClassicFestival2

PukekoheClassicFestival4

Hey Graham,
Good to see you, Mike C, Holt and everyone in one spot again. Just not quite the same elsewhere. Your info on the last forum was so well appreciated.
Thanks again Todd and whoever else resurrected the forum and this all from the rubble.

Lee

Graham, glad to see you again!
By any chance, did you keep copies of your posts? Besides the technical ones, I'd love to have that little "Why I ride Guzzi" piece.

Back