• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Help with New Map for Stelvio

GUZIRDR

Cruisin' Guzzisti
Hey, my name is Vito and I ran into a gentleman named John at the Rock Store in California. We spoke and he was telling me that he has someone staying with him in Canoga Park, Ca, can't remember your name but he said that you have the Axone with you and that we could possibly meet up and have you hook it up with the new Map for my Stelvio....And if there is any cost involved, no problem or if you rather a bottle of Italian Wine....I called John today and left him message but I have not hear back. He did tell me to post my information on the Forum for you so here it is. Also John was telling me that he has a set of Side Bags for my Bike and if you could tell him I am interested in them. Thank you very much.

Vito @ 818-633-0727
email: vito13@sbcglobal.net

Vito,
Pete Roper arrived tonight, i will speak with him to assure he has the latest stelvio map. we are located on topanga canyon near saticoy, so if you can swing by, Pete will likely hook up the magic box and load you a map and check out your bike. I will check with him in the morning and post here.
BTW, nice stelvio, and nice to see you out taking your dad for a ride, that was freaking cool
Jon

Hey, thanks alot Jon....Yeah it was cool taking my pops out on a ride....He reallly enjoyed the it......I will look for your post and look forward to meeting up.

BTW, Love the Fear and Loathing pic
Vito

Anybody going to have a magic box with the new map at the National Rally? Sure would love to get my Stelvio updated. Local service guy did not know what an Axone was...:dry:

The new maps for 2009 model year are:

2229STA42Z NON ABS

2229STA42ZA ABS model

Antonio Alday
Guatemala

I have no experience with Stelvios as we have only just got them in Oz but I do have my Axone and it has the latest updates with me. Jon and I are going to be beatin' on bikes tomorrow morning so if you want to drop around we can plug the box that goes ping in and have a looksee.

Pete

Hey thanks alot Pete. I actually work very early morning, 6am and am done in early afternoon, say around 2pm. If you guys are still around and I could meet with you after then that would be great. Or if antother day works better, please let me know.

Vito

vito,
call my home at 818.346.3350 or my cell at 818.675.5094. My home message retrieval works better than my blackberry. Pete and should be in the area wrenghing from ~10- 3:30 with a quick stip to pick up his missus on her return from LA

Yes, in USA , latest Axone 7.0.2 update still only has the V52 mapp but there is another in (Bin 1) that has an "S" on the end of it for Technical Service. So far it has been non- downloadable.

The Griso 8V map is the same way, w/ a map w/S on the end. For same purpose.

Hey Jon, check the thread, New Stelvio but which colour?in the forum, You will find those pics of my Stelvio with the Red Piping on the wheel. See you soon.

Yo, Mike.C, did you read that? Stelvio arrived in Oz!

Oh, he's off getting one? :silly:

Can the maps for 2009 models be installed in the 2008 models? There are supposedly quite a few mechanical differences!

Could the S maps be for Guzzi/Piaggio internal testing? They're supposed to be testing the long-term effects of running E10 fuel... :S

Steve,

The map with the S you can download it in the reprogramming section, I just did it today with a new 09 ABS White Stelvio. There is no password or else, and the nice thing is for fist time you will have the choice of return to the old map if you preffer it.

Antonio
Guatemala

Vito,
It was great seeing you today, nice Stelvio, and it runs great, keep in touch on this forums, and I will link you to the others where you can get lots of info. We ride regularly and would enjoy you riding with us. It was also cool for you to get to spend time with Pete Roper and get axoned, plus meet kev seiler..... You're welcome at our place anytime, and plan on doing your service over here, I have the tools and software, and you had the wine....
Cheers,
jon

I can't thank you enough for your warm hospitality and good company. All of your mates are cool and I look forward to doing some riding with you guys. Also, Pete was a really cool guy, he was most kind to have offered a place in OZ. It's nice to meet good, nice, real folks out here. I look forward also to do some work on my bike. I will most definitely take you up on the offer on working on my bike. I wanted to learn some things and what better way than to learn from someone who already has the knowledge.
Have a good night and good weekend.

BTW, can U send me the link to where I could buy the rear top case you showed me.

The 08 computer doesn´t take the new program, that is the reason why is not possible to download it. I tried today to install the 09 map in my 08 Stelvio and it reads CAN NOT REPROGRAM THE ECU.

Antonio Alday
Guatemala

Antonio, I get the same thing for Griso and the Norge map, won't let me download, the technical service map, must have a passcode somehow. Steve

Hi Steve, are you using Axone?

If you does it asking for a code?

Antonio

The dealer here in Sacramento says they have the new Axone software and map for my 09 Stelvio. I'm taking it in this Saturday to get the update done. They are charging me $45.

Back