• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

How do I get the clock to display initially? 2015 V7 Stone

XTN

Just got it firing!
This seems like the easiest question to answer, but the owner's manual is THICK and seems to be printed in 6pt type. I thought I found the right page, but I was wrong.

I've done a lot of experimenting but can't figure it out.

Right now when I turn it on I get the centigrade temp on the tach.

What I really want is the time.

How do I make this the default?

Thank you kindly in advance.

You can't make it show time by default. With the ignition on, hold in the rightmost button for a second or so, and the display will switch from temperature to time. Hold it in again and it will switch back to temperature. But, every time you shut off the ignition, the next time you turn it on, the display will start off showing temperature,.

^^ you hold both buttons down and turn the key on. From there it'll give you the ability to toggle between 'USA' and "EU' with the left button, I believe. Then the manual (which I found a legible PDF for) says you hold the right button down for a few seconds until it says 'OFF'. I'm not sure how well that last step worked, but with a little trial and error I have Fahrenheit.

I've tried that myself since my bike always displays the temperature and I end up having to hit the button to get the time. I've never been able to figure out how to reverse that situation and have been unable to find anything or anyway to re-set that on the bike. Same can be said for the total miles and trip meter. I would prefer the trip meter show al the time instead of the total miles all the time. So all the information I really need I end up having to hit the buttons. Each time the bike is turn off and back on everything must be re-set. Pain in the arse.

^^ you hold both buttons down and turn the key on. From there it'll give you the ability to toggle between 'USA' and "EU' with the left button, I believe. Then the manual (which I found a legible PDF for) says you hold the right button down for a few seconds until it says 'OFF'. I'm not sure how well that last step worked, but with a little trial and error I have Fahrenheit.

Thanks, it worked.

The Time display on my '04 Breva 750 was a real PIA to re-set twice a year as Daylight "Savings" came and went.

My solution was to buy a $10 cheepo watch at Wal-Mart and strap it to the front brake master cyl.

Now I see the correct time all the time and the multi-display always shows the trip odo so I don't run too low on gas. No more fiddling with buttons.

Come on guys, it's reaching up and pressing a button! If it's that tiresome, put one of these on the bars. Great company, I have them on all my bikes.

clocks4bikes.com

"What I really want is the time."

I bought a $10 analog leather band watch @ Wal-Mart and strapped it around the front brake reservoir.

Now no futzing around with secret Guzzi button rituals to change Daylight/Standard time twice a year.

I'd be more interested in being able to reset the maintenance reminder circuit to switch on at 10,000-km (6000 mi) intervals rather than the out-dated 7500-km (4660-mi) interval that was carried over from the pre-1TB models. It's only been 5 years, you'd think that the good folks at MG would have corrected the instrument panel programming by now.

Back