• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

How to ECU flash/program. iPhone app?

motolion

Just got it firing!
Hey everyone!

I am having the classic "high rev" issue at startup on my v7. Along with checking for air leaks and cleaning the sensors, I want to upgrade the software on my bike. I've changed a lot of the electronics to moto gadget and I have Agostini pipes.

Does anyone sell something like this for MGs? https://products.vanceandhines.com/store/harley/66005/
I'm looking for something that plugs into the computer and allows me to use my phone.

Or... I'm in San Francisco. Does anyone have a tool already? I would happily pay a little or by you a beer / coffee.

Thanks. Yea I saw that. I don't see myself paying $500 for it. I would pay $150... $175 max.

1. Poor design... let me use my phone
2. Only "one bike"
3. Windows only
4. Why does it say "Non-public road use only"
5. $500

Thanks. Yea I saw that. I don't see myself paying $500 for it. I would pay $150... $175 max.

1. Poor design... let me use my phone
2. Only "one bike"
3. Windows only
4. Why does it say "Non-public road use only"
5. $500

1. Try and design the app yourself
2. that is the way it is.
3, Generally accepted platform
4. EPA regulations. Modify the factory homogulated map and you are an off road/track only use to avoid legal consequences.
5. Cost to develop and market. Not exactly a large audience so per unit cost is high.

Hey Motolion!
When I bought my 2011 Guzzi 1100 Black Eagle I went thru the sticker shock syndrome also.
BUT Todd backs up what he sells & walked me thru the learning process.
When finished the bike was amazing.

I now have a '13 Griso with Todds exhaust & tune & feel it has all been money well spent.

Just remember: You get what you pay for.

Thanks to everyone above.
Does anyone sell something like this for MGs? https://products.vanceandhines.com/store/harley/66005/
I'm looking for something that plugs into the computer and allows me to use my phone.
No, no one does. Tons of time and investment for development of HD products = tons of sales/profit for them. You bought a very limited production brand bike. There isn't much available for them as you are likely (becoming) well aware. Guzzi is tiny, and product development costs are most often never recouped. Take for example most all products I offer here, are not bought in favor of inferior products, one that you listed on your first post.
Based on your profile pic, you aren't the average Guzzi rider... so all I will say (or allow to be talked about here), is you can find some freeware online to connect to the ECU. You are here on this (my) website asking for information away from what I have invested a ton to bring to market. I sell commercially supported soft and hardware on this site. As noted above, I have invested a tremendous amount of time and money in Guzzi-specific ECU data since 2001. Once you are done playing around and want it right, I am happy to be of service. Best of luck to you.

Thanks to everyone above.

No, no one does. Tons of time and investment for development of HD products = tons of sales/profit for them. You bought a very limited production brand bike. There isn't much available for them as you are likely (becoming) well aware. Guzzi is tiny, and product development costs are most often never recouped. Take for example most all products I offer here, are not bought in favor of inferior products, one that you listed on your first post.
Based on your profile pic, you aren't the average Guzzi rider... so all I will say (or allow to be talked about here), is you can find some freeware online to connect to the ECU. You are here on this (my) website asking for information away from what I have invested a ton to bring to market. I sell commercially supported soft and hardware on this site. As noted above, I have invested a tremendous amount of time and money in Guzzi-specific ECU data since 2001. Once you are done playing around and want it right, I am happy to be of service. Best of luck to you.
What he said. End of story.

Back