• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

I got BANNED yesterday! 😆

scottmastrocinque

GT Godfather!
GT di Razza Pura
I got banned yesterday at the BMW K1600GT forum.😜. Never been banned by anything before. LMAO. How childish…

Apparently, in that pathetic clique, if you disagree with the lunacy of one of the regulars, you become the new target for harassment and ridicule, and the ire of his lordship and holy mother, Prince, the moderator. This clown has his lips locked so tight on the arses of his friends, the neighborhood clique members, and they are all constantly giving each other virtual Hand-jobs about how utterly awesome they all are. It’s comical.

I got away from BMW 20 years ago because of grumpy old men like that back then. They are worse now. I love my K1600GT but you can keep the average BMW rider. I care for them about as much as I care for the tatted up Harley, loud and obnoxious crowd. (they are the 2 sides to the same greasy nasty coin).

I am really beginning to see the wisdom in withdrawing more from most of the world. I really love my life and my peace and quiet. People are an unreasonable and unwelcome intrusion and affront most days.

So, to celebrate, I’m going on a great ride this morning with my best friend, so that life goes on with the people I like around me. 👍🙏😀

I just have to chuckle though. Banned for speaking the truth…. 😆😆😆

I don’t hide behind monikers or avatars. If you want to find me, just search my real name and there I am.

There is a reason I do not belong to social media and most everything in the modern world…

Last edited:
BTW: The thing that started it all, was this wanker who is part of the K1600 forum clique. He posted this joke of a video…

His opening line when he posted this POS video is the title, (Jag F type tries to kill us”) which is a total BS lie and I called him out on it.

This asshole is an unbelievable piece of work…

"There is a reason I do not belong to social media and most everything in the modern world…"
I've posted this before but it's my new mantra. I don't hate people. I just feel much better when they aren't around. (Charles Bukowski)

The Jag didn't try to kill him, he tried to kill himself. The Jag braked to let the asshat get by and possibly avoid a head-on crash. Both he and the Jag were going way over the speed limit but he just had to show his superiority by passing at the last second. That very nearly turned out tragically for all involved.

Last edited:
"There is a reason I do not belong to social media and most everything in the modern world…"
I've posted this before but it's my new mantra. I don't hate people. I just feel much better when they aren't around. (Charles Bukowski)

The Jag didn't try to kill him, he tried to kill himself. The Jag braked to let the asshat get by and possibly avoid a head-on crash. Both he and the Jag were going way over the speed limit but he just had to show his superiority by passing at the last second. That very nearly turned out tragically for all involved.
That was my thoughts too.
And off course they both were speeding significantly.
Plus the BMW motorcyclist were determined to pass whatever the cost…

Raven! I am always happy to see there's another Charles Bukowski fan in the world. And I always enjoy reading your posts. Be safe out there.

Wow Scott, you on a BMW forum!!?? That's like a Fox in a hen house.
Soo..how many days...hours..Minutes?.. were you a member before they banned you??:rofl:

IMG 1846

Like I said above….

“I guess I hit a nerve…

Truth must hurt!”

2 Five star ratings and then BANNED! If there is a greater collection of complete douchebag asshats worse than K1600 Forum, I’ve yet to see it.

LMAO.

Back