• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Indicator switch question.

wicksgas

Tuned and Synch'ed
I’ve have a V100S with 240 miles on the clock.
Is it correct that I cannot use the indicators going straight from left to right or right to left. I only seem to be able to make the second signal work if I press cancel first before selecting my next signal. (It’s making signalling difficult when entering and leaving roundabouts for example)
I never had this before on any other bike, I‘m unsure if my switch is faulty.

My indicators are able to go from right to left and left to right without having to cancel. Maybe if you accidentally push the switch whilst indicating, you are cancelling the indication you are trying to make. If that makes sense.

Thanks for the reply, I have tried the switch with and without gloves and it sure doesn’t seem right. I’ll guess I’ll have to visit my dealer.

Last edited:
Thanks I’ve been doing some research acording to saferiders.it write up on the V100 the indicators turn off after 500 meters or 40 seconds.
My indicators just won’t switch straight from left to right or viser versa, the switch feels odd and has not got a positive switching feel when moved from the centre position.

So I went and checked my V100 yesterday afternoon to give you an answer. Mine works perfectly to instantly move from far left to far right or vice versa without issue. If yours does not, there may be something wrong with your switch.

Thanks for the reply and taking the time to make a video. I went to my dealer last Friday and they are ordering a new switching unit under warranty. Hopefully it will arrive quickly. 🤞

Back