• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Inner bags for panniers from motorbike-passion.it

Vu_Cento

Just got it firing!
GT di Razza Pura
Hello,
for all that are looking for inner bags for their V100 panniers, check this out:

Manufacturer is based in Rome, Italy but does international shipments. Execution of my order was flawless and I consider it good value for money @ Euro 120.-. Am relieved that don't have to mount /dis-mount hard case pannier everytime.

Hope that helps,
Enjoy the season,
Vu Cento

I’ve just ordered those myself and they are on their way atm.
Could only find these and some equivalent on a European web shop for the V100
These seemed nicer.
Annual weekend traveling have showed me that with rain and road dust on the panniers or soft side bags, I really hesitate to take them inside 😕
I’m sure that there will be more options in the future though.
One could wonder why MG hasn’t made any for the after market themselves.

I ordered a pair of bags and will echo that I find them high quality and the seller was very easy to deal with - shipping was quick and seamless.

I ordered a pair of bags and will echo that I find them high quality and the seller was very easy to deal with - shipping was quick and seamless.
Seller namn was Alberto? 🙂
I am in a kind of hurry as I want the bags for a mc vacation in a week.
The bags were out of stock recently, but I hoped for the best as eta for new ones would be either this week or next week.
I reached out to the seller again, and as the bags were just in stock again, he helped me by getting the bags shipped next day.

Yes, the seller was Alberto. Really great to work with (he adjust shipping for me based on my travel).

I have a set, hand delivered below his house, nicely done, even if not cheap.

Is it possible to post a picture of the bags inside the side cases to see how they fit and look?
Thank you!

Hello,
for all that are looking for inner bags for their V100 panniers, check this out:

Manufacturer is based in Rome, Italy but does international shipments. Execution of my order was flawless and I consider it good value for money @ Euro 120.-. Am relieved that don't have to mount /dis-mount hard case pannier everytime.

Hope that helps,
Enjoy the season,
Vu Cento

Thank you for finding these bags.

David

Thank you for finding these bags, I just ordered a set from Alberto. Have a trip coming up at the beginning of next month and these will be put to good use.

Mark

Is it possible to post a picture of the bags inside the side cases to see how they fit and look?
Thank you!
I just received my bags today (thank you Alberto…!)
They look really good and better than I hoped for.
I especially like the green color matching the Verde green paint on my bike 🙂
I took some pictures.
They stand by themselves when empty.
Do note that the bags are empty in the pictures, but when I stretch them they seem to fill out the panniers nicely.
There are document pockets both outside and inside.

Attachments

• IMG_2192.jpeg
    IMG_2192.jpeg
    243.9 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_2194.jpeg
    IMG_2194.jpeg
    316 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_2195.jpeg
    IMG_2195.jpeg
    221.1 KB · Views: 39
Based on this thread, I purchased a pair and Alberto will ship them tomorrow. They look great and thank you for sharing the pictures.

Mark

I bought the set - they took 5 days* from Rome to Australia. Amazing - and Alberto was very easy and courteous to deal with.

( * All the more amazing when the local importer couldn't get accessories 300km to the dealer in under a week!)

Still waiting on the panniers to put them in (love how the panner bags match the Verde 212 colour scheme) - the top case bag is a great fit.

Billy
two questions :

1. where did you buy your bike?
2. who is the Australian importer of the pannier bags?

Tony

Hi Tony

Liner bags come direct from motorbike-passion in Italy (as noted in the thread above). You'll deal directly with Alberto (email / paypal transfer etc) and I'm sure you'll find him as charming and efficient as have the other posters in his thread. (Note - he isn't shipping through GT Moto, so no competition even in North America.)

FWIW, I have found it hard to get V100 accessories from Australian stockists - wound up getting most items from Italian sites who ship promptly - e.g 4 days from Genoa to Canberra.

As for purchase - as you'd know, no Guzzi dealer in Canberra. I went to Blacklocks in Albury - Charlie and Aidan were great on the purchase, and Rob was great in the service department. I would have loved to go with Motociclo in St Peters but Nicole and John just aren't geared for non-Guzzi trade-ins and I had a near-new Multistrada V2S that I wanted to lose only a small fortune on. Blacklocks offered a great deal, pretty much straight off the bat - they are the only Ducati and Guzzi dealer in captivity - and they have been fab to deal with. When we had a small misunderstanding over registration and ride permits, sales manager Aidan offered a generous solution (you wouldn't have that issue - it was about my ACT reg). For me, they are close to favourite spots (wine, craft ale, hill roads) and no further than Sydney ... I will also buy GT Moto's diagnostic tool (I have bought their wheel nut socket), both in case I choose Canberra servicing after warranty, and for trips to woop-woop.

You might guess I'm deeply unimpressed with the importer/distributor. Next to no back-up, no extended warranty, bugger-all stock of accessories, and all queries flicked off to dealers. I have had Vespas for over a decade and they also import those, so I know their weak-as form - at a recent Vespa Days in Wangaratta, they swanned about (for the short while they deigned to appear at all) while the tireless Melbourne Vespa club had done a huge amount of work, and even Blacklocks had provided and set up the new scoot demos. I've ridden BMWs for four decades, so I know good factory / distributor support when I see it. This lot have literally no idea how to treat an enthusiast marque - and frankly, Piaggio should do more research either: tender both distributorships to a company that actually gives a toss; or take the distributorships in house. Not offering extended warranty here is simply unbusinesslike. End of rant!

Hi Billy

Thanks for your response, not a rant at all.

Saying that I do hear you about availability of accessories etc; I too have learnt over the past 17 years of Guzzi ownership that sometimes its better to source bits from Europe as they get here quicker than from within Oz. ( Joys of living on the "far south coast" or as I refer to it at times the "forgotten south coast".

I was interested to read your comments about the level of service you received from Blacklocks; You must be a mind reader as I was only thinking last night about visiting them when we make our way down to Geelong to board the Ferry to Tasmania in early March.
Understand your attraction to the area , we too are over that way on a regular basis visiting mates in Wandiligong ( Bright).

Look forward to reading more about the Farkle's you are kitting your bike out with as they arrive.

Tony - ask for Charlie Mackie - he's a really pleasant young chap, very happy to help. Aidan is his boss, I think (also a great guy).

[Btw - Billy Button is a pseudonym - craspedia canens is a cheeky, perky mountain wildflower. But they will know who Bill from Canberra, with the over-accessorised V100S, is.]

Back