• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Jackal Front Fender

RPWIII

Just got it firing!
What are the available front fenders that will fit the 2000 Jackal stock fork brace mount? I am looking to go to a simple minimal type fender as the one in the picture. Richard Mg2002 01

Well, I found a 1995-ish Triumph Thunderbird front fender on eBay that was reasonable. I have it coming.

Well, I found a 1995-ish Triumph Thunderbird front fender on eBay that was reasonable. I have it coming.

Let us know how it fits and which model fender you got and what mods were needed to make it work.
I had one like in the above picture until someone backed a truck into it and cracked it into a dozen pieces. So I am in need of a fender too.

The bike at the top was owned by my friend Jeff B in Ohio, and it’s now owned by my friend Arbi here in L.A.
The fender is from the Cal Aluminum or Titanium, pics below. They are still available new at $454 painted or raw steel. Contact me direct email if you want one; Todd at GuzziTech.com

7DD2F0FC 0376 44AA BE63 4ABF9EC8D1D6 F823DD65 D76A 4EDD 9A11 8B22FCCC6828

Thanks,
I know, as that is where I got mine from. I traded my Jackal fender for the Cal Aluminum fender.
But now that the Cal Aluminum fender is destroyed, I am looking for an alternative because I will never spend $458 on a fender.
Maybe if it was gold plated.....
The Triumph fender is a possibility.

Yes, I agree the cost is prohibitive. That is too bad because it is really the right fender. I wish they would have used that fender on all of the California's.
At $65 the triumph fender is a bargain........if I can make it work.
Thanks for the info Todd.

Well..... the Triumph fender is a good fit in width and length and overall look. The major problem is all the compound angles you have to work with to get the holes drilled in just the right spot.The bolts come from the fork brace at a slight angle, the fender has it's own curvature, and it would need to be spaced down from the brace maybe a 1/4". All this sets a person up for ruining a good Triumph fender. I abandoned this and bought a used fender out of Florida on Ebay for $229.00. It is supposed to arrive next Weds. For now I am running no fender on the front which is not a good look on this bike.

I am going to write this in a post because no address in the contacts area will work if pasted into gmail. This is the last one I have tried.
http://www.gtmotocycles.com/
I also have tried guzzitech.com

What I need to know is anyone familiar with a source to get spray paint for the 2000 Silver Jackal color?

In an "off the shelf" spray can no.
However any good auto paint store should be able to match & mix a pint.

I am going to write this in a post because no address in the contacts area will work if pasted into gmail.

What I need to know is anyone familiar with a source to get spray paint for the 2000 Silver Jackal color?
It should be brutally obvious to replace at with @ without spaces.
Colorite.com used to have it, perhaps email them and ask.

Back