• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Just received my new Stelvio

mvermeyl

Just got it firing!
After 2 months delay , finaly I received my new Stelvio. First 1500 km are on the clock. Compared with my Norge (2007) : huge improvement and great fun to ride. Fuel consumption is OK : 7l/100 km and I suppose this will come down once the bike has got more km . I will try to post some pictures , but my pictures are being refused - file is too big. Can anybody help me how to downsize my pictures ? Rgds , Marc (Belgium)

Congrats on the bike.
I average 7.2/100 K for mileage with 40K (Km) so I would not expect it to get much better.

Congrats Mark!

Either send me the pics direct e-mail; Todd at GuzziTech.com or use THIS program to downsize them yourself.

I'll be watching either way.

Just some feed-back after 5000 km. Fuel consumption now levels at 6,8 l/100 on normal roads (speed up to 100 km/hr) and 7,0 l/100 on motorways (at 140 à 150 km/h). if on motoerways I stay below 120 km/h the fuel consumption levels also at 6,8 l/100 km.
Compared with my Norge (2007) : almost the same fuel consumption. Strange because i would expect a bit higher due to the 4 valve heads compared with the 2 valve head on my Norge.

Handling : GREAT. Much more agile than the Norge especially on narow bends and hairpins despite the extra top weight when the 32 lt fuel tank is filled up. Only when you move the bike in/out the garage by hand you feel the weight. But once you're running it's OK. But keep in mind to keep it revving at min 2000 rpm when you take hairpins - I almost dropped it in my first hairpin : engine at 1000 rpm / first gear and engine almost stalled.

Just one item I'm still not happy with : front suspension. I think I will put in some heavier oil in the front suspension.

But in a nutshell : it is a dream to drive and I 'm in heaven .

Tod posted some pictures on the View and pictures site.

Best rgds to all Guzzi drivers - keep it safe .

Your 1st Guzzi? 1krpm is for idling, keep her above 2k when riding (probably 3k as long as she's not broken in)!

Curious, I've done better than 5.5l/100km on the rental I had this summer, but maybe that's why I had annoying little jolts around 3 - 3.5 krpm (also when accelerating). But then I also get a similar figure on my 2006 Norge O:)

Great news on your purchase mvermey. I have 09 Stelvio with 3k miles. A joy to ride for sure. Last week on Coast Hwy 1 Bodega Bay to Pt Arena - trip was 194 km and I needed fuel before that was over - but my spark plugs were acting up and the bike ran rough - it's now fixed with the NGK plug caps I've kept on my kitchen counter for 3 months. Smooth now. On the numerous hairpins at first with my plugs acting up and my idle way off my rpm would drop way down and cause me alarm! But keeping it reved up to 2.5 - 3k pulling out of the turns really helped keep me planted!

Welcome to the forum!

Back