• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Mesa Grande & BMWs

scottmastrocinque

GT Godfather!
GT di Razza Pura
You see the street name in the photo Scott? Thought it'll put a smile on your face.

Mesa Grande! Oh I LOVED that road. Your photo was taken just North of the Hideout which you can see in the background.

Back in the day we could HAUL ASS LIKE A FRICKING ROCKET through there because the Highway Patrol were always up on S6 and S7 (East and South grades) and the locals that lived up there didn't care because they drove like banshees too.

That was my favorite place to really rev the Centauro into the high RPM's. I loved how you jumped onto it from Santa Isabell and up through the upper mesa with the big sweepers and how it went through the heavily tree lined area of switchbacks and twisties and dropped right down into “The Hideout” for a great hamburger lunch!

Such great memories. Thanks for that Todd!

This photo was taken at the Hideout after blasting Mesa Grande! I miss my Bumble Bee airhead GS. Never should have sold her.

R100GS at Hideout

Last edited:
Looking at that photo, I sure miss the pain free movement of my younger self. I used to have motorcycles of the most impeccable condition because I would just burn hours in the garage, loving on them.

People would chase me down to try and buy my motorcycles off of me. When I finally sold the GS, there was a feeding frenzy like I’ve never seen before or after. The gentleman who bought her was just as obsessive as me. That’s why I sold her to him.

These photos just blow me away. Zoom in as they are high resolution photos.

If this didn’t show you my OCD out there in the open to view, nothing did.

This was no garage queen! I rode her in the deserts of Mexico, from Cabo San Lucas to Tijuana, from Nate Harrison Grade to the Oregon coastline and all over Nevada and Arizona too.

She got plenty dirty but I was just full of energy to keep her at her best. God those days are fading. My hands and body just won’t do this anymore and I cannot see as well as I used to.

Getting older sucks.

R100GS 019 R100GS 014 R100GS 013 R100GS 008
R100GS

Last edited:
I did a BWW R100r with the GS gas tank, Scherb single seat, Duc 900SS fairing, 1100cc, 40 Dellortos, hot cam… all black… was a great bike…. All over Europe!

Back