• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

MillePercento BellaJack 1200

GTM®

Administrator
Staff member
GT di Razza Pura
[youtube]2hfag4QMrFw[/youtube]

I don't like the whole matt black styling thing so that's not for me, but technically it's an interesting idea. To me it looks like they've created a a Cali cruiser style Guzzi with the CARC, 6 speed box & monoshock rear suspension by bolting the top end of a Breva 1200 motor on to the Bellagio ? I guess that should all add up to a sharper handling & sportier bike than a traditional Cali, with the benefits of the more modern g/box. If I was in the market for a cruiser I'd far rather have all that than the prototype new Cali 1400 they showed a few months back. However.....from comments I've heard from owners is that the big plus point of the Bellagio is the characteristics of the 940 engine, so in some respects maybe they have ruined a Bellagio? If I was going to do something special to a Bellagio it would be a cafe racer like the Spanish(?) built one that's been shown on the forum before !!!

It appears to me that the "Jack" lettering is the only thing from a Jackle. The Bella timing case looks like it'll work for both the cali and a CARC bike. I like it, reminds me of particular Harley model, discontinued, can't remember which one. I could do without the belt buckle on the side of the tank too. A nice eagle would be better. Hopefully Piaggio will import the Bellagio when the markets pick up. Its the only cruiser that works for me, can't get comfortable with the forward foot pegs on the calis. What's better about the 940 motor over the 1200? I figured the Balla was 940 for the euro market like the 1400 motor is aimed at the US market.

Why is it that everything that Millipercento make is as ugly as a hat full of farty arseholes?. What in the name of all thats holy is that awful growth at the back of the tank? It looks like a goitre!

What makes the Bellagio motor such fun is its extremely short stroke. You just pin the throttle and wait until it starts going 'Blurp-Blurp-Blurp', then you cog it up. You repeat that five times! It simply romps along like a bastard! Completely different to the longer stroke big-blocks.

Pete.

Hi,
pete roper said:
Why is it that everything that Millipercento make is as ugly as a hat full of farty arseholes?. Pete.
This is a real ugly thing.
I like some others from Millepercento, like the BB1 and the Alba.
I think Millepercento had a domestic argue while making this bike... :mrgreen:
His wife kicked him between his legs (that's where the awful thing at the back of the tank is for...),
he made the bike for one person use and looking the way his wife surely didn't like.
Or he just hit his head to the door post... :lol: .

Must be...
Ad B

Jeesus - what have they done to the tank? The OEM whale schlong tank isn't the prettiest but puhlease... Still has the pillion footpegs with that seat?!? They've kept those stupid OEM handle bars too :?
Yes I like the pipes. A 1200 engine? maybe but as the 940 donk is so super sweet I gotta ask why? And ill fitting fork gaitors sums it up for me as afterthoughts.

Dave, they are standard mufflers, with 3-way cat inside.
I assume they have kept them due to emission laws.

Just received word from "inside", QLD police are now checking bikes with aftermarket exhausts as 1 in 3 has had the catalytic converter removed. $600 fine, 4 points, rego cancelled, tow home, replace exhaust with stock system, RWC and re rego etc. .................. Expensive.

I'm looking into aftermarket cats for my Bella .................... meow!

good. If there is one thing that really tugs my chain it is idiots who think that catalytic converters are some sort of weird conspiracy to enslave the population.

While I think that insisting that running a cat is a bit silly on 'Recreational vehecles' which is what bikes are the fact is modern machines are built to perform best with one installed in anything other than full-on max performace situations.

If fuquetards want to stink up the planet in the sake of imposing theirnignorance on the rest of us? Fine. they can pay an 'arsehole and ignoramous' tax as well! :evil:

Pete

Pete, I'm a fence sitter in relation to cats although I know when something is wrong with my cars cat/EFI, it stinks the garage out when its not working properly.

My position is, wanting to change the appearance of my bike and add a little quality to the surround sound.
I'm happy to install a new cat for the sake of license and a peacable existence, just thought I should warn some of the locals of new legislation and activity via cap'n Blight.

ghezzi said:
Pete, I'm a fence sitter in relation to cats although I know when something is wrong with my cars cat/EFI, it stinks the garage out when its not working properly.

Change where you buy your fuel! The 'Rotten egg gas' smell is the result of bad fuel.

No I fully understand you're wanting to put the word out about the wallopers. It's just that a lot of people remove their cats when doing so achieves very little. In the case of the cats in Bellagio pipes the weight saving is negligible. Having a good shit before you go out for a ride will loose your bike more weight.

Pete

Moz said:
how do the wallopers know if a cat has been taken out?

QLD traffic cops now have electronic sniffers in their kit of arsenal to plus a list of all models fitted with cats, this will assist the budget of the state Govt. to the tune of $20million p.a.

Back