• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Moto Guzzi rally at Meadows of Dan June 24-25

Larry Malinoski

Cruisin' Guzzisti
Moto Guzzi rally at Meadows of Dan June 24-25. Sure like that place for riding, except for the large numbers of deer walking the roads.

We use that Moto Guzzi Rally to start a month or more of RV motorcycling from there to Maggie Valley. Lots of venues for super riding, fishing and general fun. Then you ride around and see all kinds of motorcycles being used for fun.

I do not take one of my Moto Guzzi's because a month of two-up with the "old" wife makes for a bit of a cramped experience so we lug along on the big and comfortable old yellow Fat Boy. Still welcomed at the Guzzi Rally but we wear our "goose" stuff and bring pictures to our Guzzi friends at the rally.

Not too late to be part of the fun at Meadows of Dan. Good Rv campground next to the rally site if you are not just camping off your motorcycle. You want to join in the Guzzi fun, contact vtwinbob@yahoo.com

F0FC5182 4925 4F93 BEEF 9592BDD608CD

Moto Guzzi rally at Meadows of Dan June 24-25
Is the pic from the Guzzi Rally? A bunch of Notruns and a few Trumpets and BM-trouble-you.
HD & Guzzi crowd have always seem to mix well. Hard not to tech wise.

Re: VA rally in Meadows of Dan
That’s the campground I stayed at the last 2 nights (Willeville). Great place, but I’ve not been able to make it there for the rally so far. Someday, perhaps.

__Jason

Yes.Willville IS at Meadows of Dan. Think there are three campgrounds there. I stay at the R V one up on the hill above

the rally campground and maybe 1/4 mile from Parkway. Rally campground is for motorcycles and cabin rentals or tents. 6B766F6C E2CF 4B28 B1AE 64B16420B333

Do have Moto Guzzi sticker on this side of trailer.

Last edited:
Is the pic from the Guzzi Rally? A bunch of Notruns and a few Trumpets and BM-trouble-you.
HD & Guzzi crowd have always seem to mix well. Hard not to tech wise.
You missed the Vincent!

Don't go knocking trumpets..er..Triumphs! Here is a pic of my sweetie on the Blue Ridge
Ha, I’ve owned a few. Latest was a Thruxton 1200R for my rental biz. Nice bike, but could’ve said Honda on the tank. Meh. Yawn. ;)

Interesting comment Todd. I have a 96 Triumph Thunderbird and had a chance to ride a new Triumph T120 water cooled twin. It was an interesting contrast riding them both back to back. The T120 was a better machine in almost every way yet after riding the T120 I thought it felt very Honda like, seamless and a bit bland and antiseptic IMO

Interesting comment Todd. I have a 96 Triumph Thunderbird and had a chance to ride a new Triumph T120 water cooled twin. It was an interesting contrast riding them both back to back. The T120 was a better machine in almost every way yet after riding the T120 I thought it felt very Honda like, seamless and a bit bland and antiseptic IMO
Thats a slanted comment Brg-B, as you know nothing compares our 900 triples :D

Attachments

• cherohala.jpg
    cherohala.jpg
    237.7 KB · Views: 6
Back