• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

MPH *NOT* pulling the Guzzi plug...

GTM®

Administrator
Staff member
GT di Razza Pura
Very sad to report that Mike & Todd H of MPH will be pulling the plug on the Guzzi brand. Very, very sad day. I'm sure ToddH will check in here and report more when he sees this.

They will remain open as a moto business and service all of their past Guzzi clientele.

I will raise a glass to MPH tonight.

Re:MPH pulling the Guzzi plug...

Just got to be too much.
In business 26 years, never a supplier more difficult.
We're not closing, not going anywhere.
Still working on Guzzis.
Fixing stuff is what we do.
It's always been our bread and butter and shall remain so.
Seems that doesn't fit the corporate mold. So be it.
We'll never run out of machines in need of fixing.

Thanks to all for past support, looking forward to the future.

As I pointed out elsewhere, this is the 2nd most successfull dealership in the USA in terms of sales. The boss is one of those blokes with a 'Greasy Thumb' to whom it all seems effortless. "You want it fixed? see Mike!".

Yet corporate have managed to so get under their skin they've thrown in the towel.

Same mindset that took warehousing from Georgia, (Cheapish.) To New York, (Expensive.), presumably because the execs didn't want to have to live in the 'Sticks'.

Pathetic, sad but so, so typical........

Pete

It gets better, Pete.
Offices are in NYC(Manhattan, 17th floor).
Warehouse is still in Atlanta.
Technical is in California.
9am in Ca is 6pm in Italy.
5pm in Ca is 2 am in Italy.

Todd,

Any other used Guzzis in stock besides those listed on your web site?

Tim

Fact is we never went away. After a couple weeks of hearing from many people who encouraged me to persevere, I have increased my threshold for pain and frustration and have decided that MPH will continue to service and sell Moto Guzzi's.
This has a lot more to do with the people who ride them than the people who distribute them, as there has been no change in any of the areas that caused us to consider removing them from my business.
There are so many good folks I have come to know as a result of these bikes, that I don't want to give that up.
And giving in to oppression is not in my DNA .
(T-shirts still available) Smiley

-Mike Haven

If we'd never been a Guzzi dealer, we'd have never met Tx Redneck.
That would have been a shame.

Some corporates just dont get it do they? good luck and hope your well supported for as long as you remain in business.
B) B) B)

Kym in Bairnsdale OZ
200 miles from my nearest (guzzi)dealer
350 miles from Pete with the Fez :silly: :silly: :silly:

This is great news

sadly offset by renewed rumours that Piaggio might be pulling the plug on MG once again.

I couldn't make too much sense out of the report I read on my French forum but I know some of you have reliable sources directly in Italy. There was something about a meeting called by the Big Piaggio Boss and the unions. Grapevine?

TxTodd, thanks for the cross-post, beat me to it. Can't tell you (alongside of hundreds of others I'm sure), that we're THRILLED you guys are keeping Guzzi... as I sure am. They should feel privileged and honored (and send you that truck you earned). ;)

Back