• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

My new to me, 2016 Eldorado has Moto Guzzi Multimedia as well! OMG !!!

scottmastrocinque

GT Godfather!
GT di Razza Pura
Well, my joy with this bike is growing exponentially each time I ride it. I just love the thing. I love everything about it.

I don’t try to mold the motorcycle into what I think it has or should do but rather I have been introducing myself to her gradually and slowly, taking our time to fully get to know each other, and discovering all of her features and hidden mysteries one by one. It’s one of the high points of my day, spending time with her.

While connecting to my stereo does hers in the garage via Bluetooth, I just discovered that it also has the multimedia platform installed too! Seriously! OMG.

For the life of me, I feel for those who have struggled with it but my phone connected perfectly and immediately right off the bat! No problem whatsoever. Everything works as expected. What a nice surprise that my bike had this already installed!

I love this motorcycle! I do I do I do. 😆

Soon the Mistral slip ons will arrive and GTM’s fueling needs to be ordered.

( I have been a Mistral guy ever since they first made pipes and I was going to do the GTM Full exhaust this time but my other half first begged me not to and then forbid me to because of the unavoidable single wall discoloration that will occur. )

Given that I have dropped a chunk of change in the last 2 months on several motorcycles I bought, I have to comply. Cannot upset the home life status quo! 😝

I simply cannot wait to go someplace on this black beauty! So glad I grabbed this when I did. Truly.

IMG 0111

Last edited:
Wow two new bike additions, a trailer and your other half finally puts their foot down on a set of pipes?? Nooo problem!!...Besides, there is always next year :wasntme:

4 bike additions actually… BMW R100 Classis, Moto Guzzi Eldorado 1400, Ducati Hyperstrada and BMW HP2 Enduro.

It had absolutely nothing to do with money. That is never the issue. Michael is used to me doing this. In 27 years I’ve probably had 60-75 motorcycles. I’ve made money on every single one I bought and sold and so buying is never the issue.

Case in point, the Eldorado. Who wouldn’t immediately hand over $9k for that bike? 2000 miles, true MINT condition, 1 owner, every single option you can possibly imagine with about $6k in farkle (Tall windshield, spot lights, chrome covers on everything, fender plate, comfort gel saddles (both), factory leather bags in MINT condition, Factory mount and Tom Tom navigation, Top shelf RAM mount for phone, Factory tankbag without a single scratch, Factory Multimedia system, and a second set of brand new whitewalls still wrapped in the shipping plastic, all keys, books, manuals and service history. Honestly…It was a no-brainer!

The HP2 has over $7k in farkle and enhancements and I bought it for $17k. The next closet one for sale which has nothing, and 20k+ miles is $27,500 FIRM. Most I have seen when they rarely go up for sale (there were only 383 imported), price at $22k and above normally.

The foot down part was only that the Eldorado bike is way to beautiful and stylish to have discoloring single wall pipes. I had to agree.

I totally agree with Peter. The stock pipes (at least the headers) are truly beautiful construction. They flatter the bike and I didn’t want a black exhaust. Too much black then. I do not like that look.

So yes, no need to pick a fight in that battle. Easy to surrender.

Yes James, I agree. My Stelvio runs open Mistral and it sounds awesome.

What can I say, I truly like the tone that Mistrals make. It’s funny how different exhausts make completely different auditory expressions.

Last edited:
4 bike additions actually… BMW R100 Classis, Moto Guzzi Eldorado 1400, Ducati Hyperstrada and BMW HP2 Enduro.

It had absolutely nothing to do with money. That is never the issue. Michael is used to me doing this. In 27 years I’ve probably had 60-75 motorcycles. I’ve made money on every single one I bought and sold and so buying is never the issue.

Case in point, the Eldorado. Who wouldn’t immediately hand over $9k for that bike? 2000 miles, true MINT condition, 1 owner, every single option you can possibly imagine with about $6k in farkle (Tall windshield, spot lights, chrome covers on everything, fender plate, comfort gel saddles (both), factory leather bags in MINT condition, Factory mount and Tom Tom navigation, Top shelf RAM mount for phone, Factory tankbag without a single scratch, Factory Multimedia system, and a second set of brand new whitewalls still wrapped in the shipping plastic, all keys, books, manuals and service history. Honestly…It was a no-brainer!

The HP2 has over $7k in farkle and enhancements and I bought it for $17k. The next closet one for sale which has nothing, and 20k+ miles is $27,500 FIRM. Most I have seen when they rarely go up for sale (there were only 383 imported), price at $22k and above normally.

The foot down part was only that the Eldorado bike is way to beautiful and stylish to have discoloring single wall pipes. I had to agree.

I totally agree with Peter. The stock pipes (at least the headers) are truly beautiful construction. They flatter the bike and I didn’t want a black exhaust. Too much black then. I do not like that look.

So yes, no need to pick a fight in that battle. Easy to surrender.

Yes James, I agree. My Stelvio runs open Mistral and it sounds awesome.

What can I say, I truly like the tone that Mistrals make. It’s funny how different exhausts make completely different auditory expressions.
Four bikes!! My bad
Agreed, I can't stand blue pipes either. 10k miles on my current Cali and luckily only brown headers and I have a spare set of slightly blue ones just in case...

Fun! You’re going to really love it once the fueling is sorted!
For the exhaust, it’s just a matter of time as you’ll see before it literally tries to crack into numerous pieces. My single wall polished just takes a little elbow grease if you ever don’t like the looks. And the power gain is 😳.
Just sayin’. ;)

Believe me, I know the quality of GTM stuff.

You are preaching to the choir! When the factory stuff fails, we’ll then we would have no choice but to replace the whole thing… :p

Fun! You’re going to really love it once the fueling is sorted!
For the exhaust, it’s just a matter of time as you’ll see before it literally tries to crack into numerous pieces. My single wall polished just takes a little elbow grease if you ever don’t like the looks. And the power gain is 😳.
Just sayin’. ;)

So I guess the question I need to research and read is, what can I do to minimize the chances of damage? Does that H pipe with the flexible couplings relieve the rigidity and cracking or is the only solution a complete exhaust replacement?

So I guess the question I need to research and read is, what can I do to minimize the chances of damage? Does that H pipe with the flexible couplings relieve the rigidity and cracking or is the only solution a complete exhaust replacement?
Check the 14A fuse for corrosion, they are known to fail and melt, I replaced mine with different holder

Attachments

• fuse3.jpg
    fuse3.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 11
  • fuse.jpg
    fuse.jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 11
  • fuse7.jpg
    fuse7.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 11
25,000km on my 2018 Eldorado and everything was just fine on the exhaust . I don't think
it's a given that they will crack . (And if it did , welding it isn't rocket science) :)
A welder won't do a lot of good in this situation, since the metal is brittle and seems to work-harden with heat cycles. You'll just keep chasing cracks. Mine broke right at the weld, and the heat shield on one of the headers was split as well. All happened at 17,600 miles, or 28,000 km.

A welder won't do a lot of good in this situation, since the metal is brittle and seems to work-harden with heat cycles. You'll just keep chasing cracks. Mine broke right at the weld, and the heat shield on one of the headers was split as well. All happened at 17,600 miles, or 28,000 km.
Thanks, I just love when people show up and state things like I've never seen this before, or I'm simply trying to push a product. Trust me when I say their ain't much money to be made in custom making exhaust components for any Guzzi. This is just a product I provide to help those in need.
If yours never cracks, good for you. For the rest of the World that I've sent these too... you're very welcome.

Back