• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

New Guzzitech alcoholic here...

Pascal

Cruisin' Guzzisti
Hey guys,

Hope you don't mind me joining the fun.
I've been lurking around for about a year now and finally decided to be part of the community...
I live in Florida and own an white 09 and a red 07.
The wife says I've got a nice pair!! :p Actually the 07 is hers (got ya!).
I modded the bikes a bit but I'm far from done with mine.
Todd knows about my eventual plans...

Anyway, looking forward to fun chats with you all.

Attachments

• El Toro 007.JPG
    El Toro 007.JPG
    140.1 KB · Views: 703
Welcome to the madness/addiction. Look forward to working with you on your fun projects.

Pascal said:
Hey guys,

I've been lurking around for about a year now and finally decided to be part of the community...

Where in Florida do you live ?

You happen to be the White 8V Griso that has shown up at a couple of our Guzzi Gatherings, BackWoods Smoke house perchance in Interlachen ?

Welcome!!! Always great to see others with the most beautiful and sexiest color Griso. :lol: What belly pan and fairing are those?

All the best,

Mark

draidt said:
Pascal said:
Hey guys,

You happen to be the White 8V Griso that has shown up at a couple of our Guzzi Gatherings, BackWoods Smoke house perchance in Interlachen ?

Yeah that'd be me, from Orlando.
I missed you the last time at that restaurant in San Sebastian... Wanted to see that SE of yours :)

@Todd: I'll make a few pieces and send them to you for your seal of approval. :D

@Chicago Mark: Fairing is the Givi 770 and the belly pan is custom made by yours truly.
I also fabricated my tail tidy.
I will post a few close up pics of this...

Pascal said:
draidt said:
Pascal said:
Hey guys,

Yeah that'd be me, from Orlando.
I missed you the last time at that restaurant in San Sebastian... Wanted to see that SE of yours :)

@Todd: I'll make a few pieces and send them to you for your seal of approval. :D

@Chicago Mark: Fairing is the Givi 770 and the belly pan is custom made by yours truly.
I also fabricated my tail tidy.
I will post a few close up pics of this...

Pascal

Who painted your Givi 770 screen ? I grabbed the last Matte black one to be found as they discontinued it, I think it is a natural for the Griso, I have the Tenni green paint and want to do something like you did on both of the Griso's. Yes please post pics of the belly pan and what did you start with.

I did the painting. I own a body shop, that's what I do for a living.
The wife's 07 also has a 770 that I two toned (posted in the picture thread).

But wait! They stopped making that particular fairing?
Sucks. Why do they quit making the good stuff :(

The chin thing is made out of 5 pieces that I welded together, then grinding and filing for good finish.
I started to make paper stencils first.
I'll detail this build when I'll make a second one.

Attachments

• El Toro 008.JPG
    El Toro 008.JPG
    92.5 KB · Views: 614
  • El Toro 009.JPG
    El Toro 009.JPG
    74.8 KB · Views: 614
Back