• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

New Member Introduction

fastlaners

Tuned and Synch'ed
Hello all ; recents new member also my brother and I are Italians and maybe a bit bios ; today put a deposit on to Moto Guzzi 2021 V7 Specials blue and silver ; we both appreciate the old-school look and the new upgrades is a plus ; i’m 68 now and returning to riding after 30 + years and in the late 60s and 70s most of my time was spent on dirt bikes; I appreciate this website and will use your resources to help on any information I need ; thank you John

Hello all ; recents new member also my brother and I are Italians and maybe a bit bios ; today put a deposit on to Moto Guzzi 2021 V7 Specials blue and silver ; we both appreciate the old-school look and the new upgrades is a plus ; i’m 68 now and returning to riding after 30 + years and in the late 60s and 70s most of my time was spent on dirt bikes; I appreciate this website and will use your resources to help on any information I need ; thank you John
Hi John, congrats to you and your brother, and welcome to the GT Forum & Guzzi Famiglia.
We have an entire section dedicated to the V7s here; https://www.guzzitech.com/forums/forums/v7-v85-v9-chat-tech.215/ -- Hope when you get them, you'll post some pics and your info on our Registry here; https://www.guzzitech.com/forums/threads/v7-registry-picture-thread-add-your-bike.9108/
Post often.

Glad my brother joined me to buy a Moto Guzzi V7 special here to great rides

Glad my brother joined me to buy a Moto Guzzi V7 special here to great rides
Congrats, and my words above go to you too then. Hope to see you here posting often, and I'm at work on making a handful of products for this new-ish model. Click on the STORE tab above, and be sure to peruse the V7 section linked above as well.

Congratulations on the V7. You are in an area with great riding roads. I know the area as I grew up North of Boston and my first duty station was Ft. Devens with the 624th MP company.

Good morning! New member here out of Houston, TX. Just purchased my first Moto Guzzi, an '08 Norge. I plan on using her for longer rides as my Triumph is a bit cramped for anything longer than 90 minutes or so. The Norge has about 30,000 miles and has been tinkered with a bit, so I'll be asking for advise on how to fix a few things here and there.

If any of y'all are in or near Houston, I'd love to meet up. I'm new to Texas and would love to learn new roads.

Cheers,
Karl

Attachments

• IMG_0809.JPG
    IMG_0809.JPG
    168.2 KB · Views: 2
Welcome!

I have a 2007 Norge 1200 as well. It is a lovely motorcycle indeed. One of my 5 Moto Guzzi motorcycles. 😆

You will really like her I am sure.

You should spend some time reading the Norge forum posts. SEARCH is your best friend as most everything you can think of has already been well documented and covered.

Probably the most important upgrade that can be done to our specific model, is to take steps to prevent what is widely referred to as “startus interruptus”.

Mike at MPH Cycles right there in Houston, has an inexpensive plug and play kit. Your motorcycle may already have one installed.

Do a SEARCH and read up on it. Also you can go to the MPH Cycles website and read their stuff on this absolutely wonderful fix for an annoying problem.

Ok, hope to see you here frequently!

Best wishes,

Scott

Hello Karl; that’s a nice looking Guzzi; my brother and I also new members recently purchased a Moto Guzzis; GTM / Todd and the rest of members have been great with any questions we’ve had and advice and I’m sure they’ll be helpful the same way to you going forward; good luck and enjoy John

New member here out of Houston, TX. Just purchased my first Moto Guzzi, an '08 Norge.
Congrats and welcome to the Forum Karl. I copied your post over to the Norge Registry and pic page. I'll reply more there.

Back