• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Newby with Eldorado

Jack Subrosa

Just got it firing!
Pick up my new-to-me '16 Eldorado next week. I've had it since Feb '23, but am just now joining due to my first real Moto Guzzi technical question. My Eldorado has a stock exhaust, so I've been shopping Agostini and Mistral, but stumbled upon the GTM full stainless setup. Very nice. Just this last spring I did a like conversion on my Husky Norden 901 - Rottweiler pro air box, PC-6, cat delete link pipe, and new silencer. Kept my header. Now my little 890cc KTM engine screams with performance that rivals not only my Griso but every R1200 and 1250 GS that I've owned. I didn't have to have the 901 remapped though. Had to darn near tear the bike completely down to do all that, but it was plug-n-play. So, my primary question is how to save $ if I do this conversion. Can I buy a PC-6 and just pay one of my local Guzzi shops to do the remapping thereby saving the price of the remapping tool, or is there I don't know about the 'GTM way'? $3600 for the stainless system, PC-6 and the mapping tool is pricey (the full conversion on the 901 was $1700...and that could have caused a divorce). Thanks

Hi Jack, I believe we've already traded emails on this. I'll save you the time though, short answer is no, no easy way. I don't do this to profiteer, I do it because it's the only way to do it properly.

Thank you Sir. I didn’t remember our discussing it. But I’m old and have been hit in the head a few times too many. And I didn’t realize GTM is the administrator. But got it now. Disregard the email I just sent to sales@GTMotoCycles.com. Thanks for the info, and once it cools down ‘round here (my bride does not like my hobby), and I get the bike in the garage (hopefully this week) I’ll get back with you. Thanks again. Jack

Ditto. I have the full setup on my Stelvio NTX and just acquired the setup and headers and H-pipe from GTM for my 2016 Eldorado.

Listen to what GTM tells you. He does not misrepresent or embellish his products at all. They are every bit as good as he states they are.

Back