• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

NOT HAPPY

motoguzziman

Cruisin' Guzzisti
GT Contributor
Hi ALL.
I am not sure what is responsible, for me losing my email adress, but 2 things came together.
First I got an Email, from Yahoo. dk, ( Denmark ) telling me that they were closing their DK operation down. I never thought that might also cover my yahoo.dk Email.
Anyway, on top of that...
We got the heartbleed virus thing.

Well, the other day, I tried to sign in to my janmotoguzziman@yahoo.dk Email, and got an error message.
Ok, sometimes happy fingers type a bit faster, than they should, and create typos.
But usually only once !
I got wrong password 3 times in a row. That took me to my security question.

When it came up, I was quite surprised, because the question was :
What town, was your Mother born in ?
That did take me a bit by surprise, because my security question was :
What was your First Motorcycle !!
Well, anyway, I thought, mebbe one time , I did add a second option ??? and forgot about it.
So
I typed in, the name of the town my mother was born in, and it came back...
Wrong Answer. :woohoo:

As said, I do not know , if this is due to Yahoo.dk closing down, or heartbleed or a combination of both. :evil:
But, as soon as I got the last answer, I used a different email to all and sundry, to tell everyone, that my janmotoguzziman@yahoo.dk email, had been Hacked/ Discontinued.

Thing was, that was where my Guzzitech password was kept, so I couldn't get in.
Yes, im getting old, and I forget stuff, but with the email jacked, i couldnt even do the:
I forgot my Password : thing, because the new one would go to the jacked Email. and maybe help spam this site. :shock:
Then I remembered an email address, and got back in, that way. :cool:
Take Care Out There

All old fart problems will fade away when we are all micro chipped and we just scan ourselves to enter. :ugeek:

ghezzi said:
All old fart problems will fade away when we are all micro chipped and we just scan ourselves to enter. :ugeek:

Actually, it is very possible that the yahoo account was hijacked. Today there are so may passwords to remember it is impossible to remember them all. Best to use an encrypted file or secure password manager. BTW, even young people can have password problems. Also it was us old guys that developed all this technology in the first place.

Back