• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

NOT the way to commute to work on your bike

That one has been around for a while :twisted:

I showed my non motorcylist boss and all he said for 6 minutes was shit........... holy shit............ shit........... holy shit :lol:

Just goes to show that testosterone plus adrenalin turns you into a moron :D

I *maybe* have done worse stuff when working as a high speed TV news footage courier or even when the moon has been too full :whistle:
but I'd never advertise or be proud of this behavior on a video...

Some times gone the following roads in enduro style over obstacles as bumper to bumper traffic used to be close to completely stopped all too often down town Athens before the "crisis times" that killed traffic through ultra expensive gasoline.
It is very addictive, like a video game but with only one life and may the force be with you not to kill some other who just strolls around... If you do not end up crippled or dead or behind bars for killing others, you end up wiser later in life.
Stupid way to achieve wisdom but some of us are really really stupid.
For the record, the guy commuting in the following video *most probably* has been killed by a red light offender on his commute on a fast low traffic road out of the city a few months ago - the irony of having done so much of this kind of riding in town over the years and be killed be a van driver not willing to wait for a red light while going a boring route...

[youtube]D9TKenRrb3k[/youtube]

I still remembered going fast on my NX650 and be overtaken flat out by a racing Husky motard at the 0:55 passage...
I was faaast for the conditions but he was maybe twice faster - there is always a faster gun than you!

It is a catch 22 situation, like a dog chasing its tail.

Mi_ka said:
I *maybe* have done worse stuff when working as a high speed TV news footage courier or even when the moon has been too full :whistle:
but I'd never advertise or be proud of this behavior on a video...

Some times gone the following roads in enduro style over obstacles as bumper to bumper traffic used to be close to completely stopped all too often down town Athens before the "crisis times" that killed traffic through ultra expensive gasoline.
It is very addictive, like a video game but with only one life and may the force be with you not to kill some other who just strolls around... If you do not end up crippled or dead or behind bars for killing others, you end up wiser later in life.
Stupid way to achieve wisdom but some of us are really really stupid.
For the record, the guy commuting in the following video *most probably* has been killed by a red light offender on his commute on a fast low traffic road out of the city a few months ago - the irony of having done so much of this kind of riding in town over the years and be killed be a van driver not willing to wait for a red light while going a boring route...

[youtube]D9TKenRrb3k[/youtube]

I still remembered going fast on my NX650 and be overtaken flat out by a racing Husky motard at the 0:55 passage...
I was faaast for the conditions but he was maybe twice faster - there is always a faster gun than you!

It is a catch 22 situation, like a dog chasing its tail.

Crazy....you just can't ride like this often and not have fate catch up with you.

Logic suggests that when going for it, you will find it, eventually.
However, Fate always seem to struck when you are not in full alert mode - I know from (lucky) experience.
Like the fellow member almost been knocked off the road by an empty-headed police officer just to ask his papers...

Conditions in Athens are strange as the speed-traffic density used to be at a manageable rate for a human to drive in packman-mode and get away with it. I often later wondered how I (and others) escaped the meeting with Fate and has come up to this conclusion of "manageability rate" of the traffic and tarmac equation. Even on 2-3 multi-mile stretches of straight multi-lane roads Athens has and have been often filled with stop-and-go traffic and many of us go like this crazy Russian in the first video, here we have no opposite traffic over double line which is a major complexity reducer.

Till now, the most impressive and most stupid not-stunt riding I've seen remains the original Ghost Rider where too high speed difference makes the ride a gamble.

[youtube]KwicTKbWam4[/youtube]

Back