Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the Service tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - AND PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: Most questions you may have are well answered on the Forum. As a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. There is zero tolerance on personal attacks and off-site links to other Forums or competing products. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free - be courteous. Also be sure to click on the Store link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GTM products and engine kits. We are still mostly a one man operation (not Amazon), so thanks in advance for your patience on orders. We do our best to get things out as quickly as possible, and we also aren't in control of things like customs & weather delays, etc. PLEASE refrain from emailing about your order Status, as you will get an email with tracking info when your order goes out; Email inquiries on orders slows everything down. Orders are currently being shipped once or twice a week. You can always sign into the online Store system to check the status. Please refrain if at all possible about emailing for an update; If you must ask for order info, please reply on the actual order email. You will get shipping info when it goes out via our online Store system (check your Spam folder), and if you want to cancel your order, please notify us direct email (do not post or use the Forum) and allow 7-10 business days for a reply BEFORE disputing the charge. We don't want your money if we can't deliver. Special order items are subject to a 15-20% cancellation fee. We cannot answer questions direct unless it’s about something on the Store or that you have purchased from us. We do NOT have a phone number - We are online only - Do not email and tell us to call you. You will find us highly responsive via email on the Contact page with any questions on our products (only). We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. Also be sure to see our GTMotoCycles.com custom BUILDS tab above.

Ontario/Quebec Weekend Rides

Discussion in 'Canada & Alaska' started by Bouts, May 25, 2015.

1. Bouts

Bouts Tuned and Synch'ed

Two weekends in a row I was able to get out for day rides. Last weekend left Montreal took the old highway into Highway 2 in Ontario, then the secondary roads up to Rockland for lunch, then back to Montreal on the 17, 40, and 20. A great combination of secondary, scenic and highway speed. This past weekend did the 344 to Grenville, then the 148 into Gatineau; back to Montreal along the 50, 17, 40 and 20. Set the cruise at 112 kmh and didn't look back!! Absolute wonderful ride. Coming back the wind was at my back, so a tad more comfortable, and with all the vents on the jacket closed, overpants, and thick gloves the ride was warm enough! Lots of Harleys, followed by lots of Can Am Spyders, and only one Guzzi....mine. Love the ride, love the sound!!! But most of all, love not seeing my twin every other corner!!!! I did re-learn I need to adjust the suspension, wanted to adjust it at the beginning of the season, but didn't yet. Need a slightly softer ride. Still too firm.

BugSpatteredJacket likes this.
  2. BugSpatteredJacket

BugSpatteredJacket Tuned and Synch'ed

Sounds nice. Where did you buy your Guzzi from? Have you any more pictures of your bike? Just a short two months (maybe less) before the weather is good enough to start riding again. See you around!

Last edited: Feb 28, 2016
  3. Bouts

Bouts Tuned and Synch'ed

Bought it at Newman in Lasalle. i have a few pics,, not really a huge picture taker

4. BugSpatteredJacket

BugSpatteredJacket Tuned and Synch'ed

I am with Rock Moto Sport in Sherbrooke. Which one of the three Newman stores are you getting your services done? Have you been satisfied with their service to date?

5. Tino

Tino Just got it firing!

HI all. I am a new Guzzi v7iii owner.
    Any idea where to get some aftermarket parts? Bar end mirrors and possibly bag rack?
    Thanks

6. dedecaster

dedecaster Just got it firing!

Take a look at AF1 racing in texas. I haved made 2 orders from them and they're fast. Good luck.

7. dedecaster

8. Tino

Tino Just got it firing!

Cool will check out both.
    Thanks.

9. dedecaster

10. Didier

Didier Cruisin' Guzzisti

Bonjour, je cherche des Guzzistes de la régions de Montréal ou même du Québec, faite moi signe.

dedecaster likes this.
  11. Bill Hagan

Bill Hagan GT Reference GT Famiglia

Above Pott's Camp along Braddock's route, Virginia
    Malheureusement, je ne suis pas une version du Québécois, mais j'ai hâte de le faire plus tard cette année ou l'année prochaine.

Et, si jamais vous obtenez ce chemin - Cross Junction au sommet de la Virginie - arrêtez-vous et dites bonjour.

Meilleurs voeux pour des kilomètres de sourires!

Bill

Didier likes this.
  12. Didier

Didier Cruisin' Guzzisti

Yes sir if one day I pass by I will stop to say hi. Ride safe.