• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Outlaw Ride-S/E AZ Riders

Re: Outlaw Ride 2010

Interested for sure. More details? Route options?

You thinkin' Greer to Canyon de Chelly & back same day, or overnight by the Canyon in Chinle or thereabouts? Looks like close to 400 miles round trip, assuming rte 191 both ways.

Rich is signed up. Even if I have to drag him out of his house kicking and screaming :cheer:

See questions above.

highres_9713236.jpeg

This is a classic Summer ride.......we escape the heat and ride on one of the most famous bikers routes in the states. There are over 300 twists and turns to be enjoyed by experienced riders. The Devils Highway, Route 191 (formerly 666) now better known as "The Coronado Trail Scenic Byway"

GT-Rx said:
Interested for sure. More details? Route options?
You didn't even show up last time or even call after saying you'd be here. Now you want details? Do you commit?

guzzibob said:
You thinkin' Greer to Canyon de Chelly & back same day, or overnight by the Canyon in Chinle or thereabouts? Looks like close to 400 miles round trip, assuming rte 191 both ways.
Bob, I love you, you two time Outlaw but you say your not coming this year so why must I do the drill? However, yes...400 miles ain't shit for riders.

Lupo said:
You didn't even show up last time or even call after saying you'd be here. Now you want details? Do you commit?
Outlaws will do, what Outlaws will do. (That said, your memory fades, I indeed did pass word via Jamileh). I'm awaiting the details to commit... Lots of to-do's on the list this year, including Pike's Peak.

GT-Rx said:
Lupo said:
Outlaws will do, what Outlaws will do. (That said, your memory fades, I indeed did pass word via Jamileh). I'm awaiting the details to commit... Lots of to-do's on the list this year, including Pike's Peak.

No... my memory hasn't faded. Jamileh was at my house for the ride when she called you. That said, I need a body count to make plans. Of course their will be a back up plan in case weather changes. The dates are set and it will be a ride ending at Prescott.

Lupo said:
guzzibob said:
Bob, I love you, you two time Outlaw but you say your not coming this year so why must I do the drill? However, yes...400 miles ain't shit for riders.

Larry, you don't have to do anything. However:

1)Like I keep on telling you, though you keep on ignoring it-I MIGHT go though I'm not planning to at present. So go ahead & make plans without me. If I decide to join you, I think I can manage to make my own arrangements with just a minimum of guidance. And if the place is filled up-it's on me.
2)Seems to me by getting you to more fully explain your plans I make it easier for any & all to decide whether or not to come. That is my intent, anyway.
3)I agree, 400 miles is not that far to ride in a day by any means for some-including you & me. KiwiDave & I planned our trip to & from the Colorado National assuming 300-400 mile days most days. However, a 400 mile committment to ride does limit the remaining time for, say, exporation of the intended destination. Not necessarily a bad thing, just needed "'splaining", as Ricky used to say to Lucy....

So, you can now feel free to not respond to this in any way-unless you wanna.......

Re: Outlaw Ride 2010 FEB> UPDATE

Spoke to Tyler last night. he is planning on Prescott. And would like to do the outlaw but short on vacation time.
I am scheduling Prescott also. I would like to do the Outlaw just not sure I can be away the extra time. Definitely looking forward to Prescott and seeing everyone.

This really sounds like a great time, Larry. I'd like to try to make it happen, but I won't know whether I can swing the time-off/finances until I get a better read on my cashflow with my new job/benefits. I don't get paid if I don't work, so I gotta figure out if my overtime will cover me for a few days, factoring in all the deductions that will be coming out for medical/dental/life insurance, unemployment, etc. I'll get back to you when I know better, hopefully within the next three weeks or so.

sounds like a good time for retired folks, listening to bob and lupo makes me look forward to my retirement.....

4-5 years to go before I retire. But then I'll be going to Vermont. ;)

:D :D :D :D
you boys keepin us busy, all them ice cream trucks..... but we're hiring 22 folks right now and biz is booming, so carry on Don.....

Back