• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Polar Bear Smugglers Unite!

Penis Rotor

GT Godfather!
Here ya go. I took some time out from dying relatives to meet up with he importer's lad who was running in the new Stelvio GT for the Aussie press.

4509823043_259d1571a0_o.jpg

4510461340_c9c47955a9_o.jpg

Note that it comes 'From the box' with all the polar bear smuggling kit!

4510461218_6dfc803cda_o.jpg

Note also it has new, 6mm allen bolts to clamp the forks to avoid the overtorquing by cretins that led to the 'Oh bugger my forks have snapped' syndrome,

4510461218_6dfc803cda_o.jpg

4510461046_0e355fbd4e_o.jpg

Daniel, (The young punk.) discusses the relative merits of Stelvio ownership with an ageing, hairy, retard called John, (a mate.) who owns one of the oh-so passe older versions seen in the background!

4510460712_70506b5289_o.jpg

See how it now has a sensible rim size allowing fitment of *sensible* tyres for a polar bear smuggling bike. Yeah, so if you want to smuggle polar bears you are going to ride something that weighs in at over 1/4 of a tonne!!!! :roll:

4509822583_faf851b831_o.jpg

And finally one to show that if you do try and load your jacket in the box with the polar bear it will shit on it and you have to shake the stools out before you leave!!!!

4510460152_cbb44638a5_o.jpg

Daniel is the importer's tech bloke and I have to say I'm happy to have him. If he doesn't know? he says so and asks around until he finds out. Puts on no airs and graces. One of the things that has pissed me off with Navigator is that every time I fire it up it says 'Updates ready for remore device', presumably that means the box we hang off the bike. I asked him today about it and said "What do we do?". His reply, (Through gritted teeth.) "Wait till fucking Texa tell us!" I' can live with that!!!!! :D

Pete

What on earth does he have in the lid of that left saddlebag? I looks like foam insulation. Is that to keep the polar bear cool next to that piping hot muffler?

kmartin said:
What on earth does he have in the lid of that left saddlebag? I looks like foam insulation. Is that to keep the polar bear cool next to that piping hot muffler?

I looked at that for a second to. Then realized it is just the reflection of the sun on the flat surface.

Wayne Orwig said:
kmartin said:

I looked at that for a second to. Then realized it is just the reflection of the sun on the flat surface.

Nah, s'not, s'foam. Don't ask me? :roll:

Pete

Thanks for the pics/post Pete... foam is to keep the beer cool I thought?

Back