• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Question regarding pcv and o2 optimizer.

beevel

Just got it firing!
I am currently debating purchasing a pcv and o2 optimizer for my B1100. In the future I will want to go all the way and do the autotune ecu reflash, exhaust and airbox ring ( not enough cash right now but its coming). I figured I would just purchase the full package at that time, which would leave me with a spare pcv and o2 optimizer. Would I be able to use the pcv and o2 optimizer on my wifes Breva 750?

Thanks everyone.

No you cannot use the PC-V/02-optimizer on your wife's B750, however you can keep the PC-V on the B11, and just do the ECU and AT.

Happy to get you the PC-V/02-Opt for now.

Hmmmm.....

So my next question would be, is there a pc v/o2 optimizer option available for the b750? Because I can be sure that if my bike runs like it should, she is going to want her bike to run the same ( she does complain about some of the lean surge at lower speeds and revs right now).

beevel said:
Hmmmm.... So my next question would be, is there a pc v/o2 optimizer option available for the b750?
Yes, sure is. Just like the B11, I offer the same options... PC-V/02-OPT and AT w/ECU - purchase info online HERE Happy to help when you're ready, contact me direct e-mail with any questions; Todd at GuzziTech.com

You may want to think about the order you do the 1100 upgrades in. The PCV will not really get you much without the ECU reflash with the O2 sensor delete, same for the AutoTune. With out the ECU reflash the ability of the PCv and AutoTune to correct your fueling will be limited. I think I would do the ECU reflash first, along with the PCV if you could afford it and add the rest later.

My original intention was just to do only the reflash and leave it at that; i have no intentions of doing major work to the engine other than a new muffler ( probabably a mistral conical with db killer left in) so I figured the reflash would be the way to go.

I liked the simplicity of flashing the ecu while being able to avoid adding more electronic devices that could fail into the system. However my bike is still under warrantly and although I feel warrantys aren't worth the paper they are printed on I didn't want to push my luck in case of a possible warranty issue. Which means purchasing a flashed ecu outright and swapping it in ( at 1000 bucks) which i can't afford right now. Decisions decisions....

GuzziMoto said:
You may want to think about the order you do the 1100 upgrades in. The PCV will not really get you much without the ECU reflash with the O2 sensor delete, same for the AutoTune. With out the ECU reflash the ability of the PCv and AutoTune to correct your fueling will be limited. I think I would do the ECU reflash first, along with the PCV if you could afford it and add the rest later.

This is exactly the way I did it and couldn't be happier with the results.

I believe KevM purchased only the ECU reflash for his Breva 1100 and was very happy with the results also. Kev was having trouble with the engine pinging and the ECU flash cured that.

I did all the modifications to my 1200 Sport while it was still under warranty. I had a momentary pinch in which I worried about that but got over it quickly. I'm glad I did.

Payment is on the way to Todd for 2 reflashed ecu's. One for my B1100 and one for my wifes B750. I'll let everyone know what I think after I receive them.

So how did it work out? Please tell us, I am thinking of this as well. :?

Works well.... no pinging runs smooth.... no complaints. I'm going to be getting a y-pipe next, and possibly a pc-v but I don't know if I really need that.

Back