• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

RexXer tuning unit - new maps uploaded direct to ECU

Mike.C

High Miler
Looks like an alternative to Power Commander. LINK HERE

If you look at the references page on their site, they refer to using it to upload a new map to a Stelvio. Where the map comes from is another matter though.

Damn.. these things are making the rounds, even though I've offered to do the same with no takers. The company I bought from are the creators of these units. Each unit is one bike specific, and I suspect the maps are built in Italy, as the listings are identical. Each map revision is 199 Euro if they don't show a listing.

Also, I have offered to supply ECU exchanges using maps I've built here in the U.S. using AutoTune. Outright or with exchange, again with no takers. Perhaps someone can better tell me how to get some momentum here instead of product links away from something I offer/can supply (not directed at you Mike).

I'm all ears.

Edit: I was told this morning, from Dynojet, that they are still on track for a early March release of the PC-V!

The problem is the map. They would have to have a bike setup exactly the same as each purchaser to put on a dyno and generate a map for upload. Then change something on the bike and the map would be redundant.

But it is interesting that the ECU can be interfaced with - I did not know it was possible.

I assume that they could be, otherwise Todd would not have been able to perform the excellent reprogramming that he did on mine and others. Plus the Axone interfaces with it so it is just a matter of knowing the right way to talk to it. Not only could he adjust the map but he was able to remove the O2 sensor from the ECU required inputs. That was the most important mod in my opinion because it allowed you to tune the fueling with out the ECU trying to undo your changes and revert back to what it was set for. Without that mod all the rest is limited in its ability to improve the running of the motor.
Thanks again Todd.
Besides, one of the great things about the Power Commander is the fact that the end user can adjust the fueling as desired with out additional expense or complication. You don't need to pay per map. It is a one time expense. If you change the bike you can change the fueling.

Mike.C said:
The problem is the map.
But it is interesting that the ECU can be interfaced with - I did not know it was possible.
Indeed on the map, and the hand-held must be able to communicate as there is some important steps after the re-flash. This unit is also able to reset the TPS and clear the error codes. I can offer up a GuzziTech branded unit with any of the maps I've built for ~$600 USD, however I'd need 20 units, minimum, to do so... or roughly the same cost as a ECU re-flash from me.

GuzziMoto said:
I assume that they could be, otherwise Todd would not have been able to perform the excellent reprogramming that he did on mine and others. Not only could he adjust the map but he was able to remove the O2 sensor from the ECU required inputs.
Thanks again Todd
My pleasure, and thanks to the handful of you that made it possible... now, to get the word out so that my limited business potential can grow. Any/all help is appreciated in your online travels, instead of links to competing products, eh?
:pinch:

Todd,
After some initial hesitation about having to spend a grand to fix a problem that Moto Guzzi should deal with for us, I want in for your fix but now I'm dealing with some job uncertainty, so cannot at this time step up. As stated by others the stuff you are doing is appreciated I just wish I could talk with my wallet instead.
Bob

Back