• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Rock Store this Sunday, June 7th(?)

GTM®

Administrator
Staff member
GT di Razza Pura
There seems to be just enough interest to warrant a gathering on Sunday. Who's up for it? I have lunchtime plans elsewhere, so I'd be happy to meet say 9 a.m., fog permitting.

after the r/s ill be hitting the SFV H/A EVENT
BIKESHOW1.jpg

Hey Pete, sorry to be missing you as I'll be out of town this weekend. You going to be in the states long enough to go to the National Rally in Colorado, and/or coming back through LA on some fixed date?

Hope to see you there... otherwise, Jon, bring the ECU for me.

I'll be there.
Anyone going from my neck of the woods or there abouts? (La Crescenta)
Rich?
I know JP is out of town this weekend.

Also, Jon, if you got my moto fuckin' Guzzi Shirts, bring them along, and I'll pick them up from you (the 3xl or 2xl or whatever it was I ordered :)).

Lookin forward to seein' y'all Sunday (weather permitting of course, since I"m a fair weather rider)

-arbi

pete roper wrote:
Not sure yet, if we make it it'll be early as we'll be setting of to Las Vegas on Sunday.

Pete

Sunday in Las Vegas is a charity ride for one of our motor officers who contracted some weird disease. We'll be entertaining a lady from the Denmark Moto Guzzi club at our breakfast, and then going on the charity ride to Mt. Charleston.

Pete, how long do you plan to spend in Las Vegas? I have Sunday night off, becasue of the ride, but have to work Mon,Tues,Weds nights.

OK...If the rain is forecast for past Noon, I'm going to be at the Rock Store @ 08:30 - 09:00.

OTOH, if It's raining when I get up, I'm going back to Bed...B)

LOOKS TO BE OK
# Tomorrow: Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 72F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.
# Tomorrow night: Partly to mostly cloudy. Low 53F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
# Sunday: Partly cloudy. Highs in the low 70s and lows in the low 50s.

its sunny out this way i posted over at wildguoozi so looks like some kats are going show up as well

Beautiful up on the hill this morning. I'll be there well before 8, likely inside having some food. Track me down, or see you outside.

FYI... late yesterday there was a motorcycle accident that closed Mulholland between Malibu Cyn. Rd. & Cornell Rd. It was still closed at 11 p.m. I suspect there might be lingering, or stepped up law enforcement in that area, so beware.

800am looks nice out am heading over now

It's about 9, the ropers have woke up, we will likely be heading to the RS shortly, hope we dont miss you folks

Arbi, I have your mfg shirt

Todd,
Pete has a griso ecu

Great turnout today! Met Mrs. Roper, and everything that has been said is true. I'll post some pics later.

GuzziGroup2.jpg

it was a good turn out after i hit the hells angels gig not really all that bad ,i ran into a lot of old friends and one of the head tuff guys 4 the carnins guys a old guzzi guy after 2hr of bad music and their strippers where just the worsest on the way out the coppies pulled me over but when they found out i was a dirt bag they let me go

Back