• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Rock Store this Sunday, June 7th(?)

Indeed a good time..!

My buddy Wade and I took off up Mullholland, saw shiite loads of cops on the way to the Lookout. Passed on by the Lookout without stopping and onto Encinal for a quick, fun run down to PCH.

On PCH we turned North to Neptune's for lunch. Then we went Up Yerba Buena.

YB was all messed up...Lots of Rockfalls all over the place. Skipped a beat more than once there...

At one point I had to pull over and check to see if I had oil on my rear tire it was slip-sliding so much...Nope, it was just some dark colored, very fine road debris that was hard to see from the tarmac backround..Nasty stuff :S

OTOH, The Newly Paved section of Yerba Buena totally ROCKS...! :woohoo:

Some rock debris there too, but nothing serious..And best of all, NO Cops..B)

Then it was Mullholland down to PCH and then Home to Huntington Beach via Super Slab.

All in all, a good day out..

Sorry to miss you Mike, Mind you, your would of wanted to avoid us, We're driving around in a GOLD MUstang! Quite possibly the Gayest car on the planet!!! It's GREAT!!!!!:laugh:

Pete

pete roper wrote:
Sorry to miss you Mike, Mind you, your would of wanted to avoid us, We're driving around in a GOLD MUstang! Quite possibly the Gayest car on the planet!!! It's GREAT!!!!!:laugh:

Pete

Sorry to have missed you, too, Pete..:(

Hopefully I'll see you and the Missus if you stop by here on your way back home...

BTW, I hear ya on the Gold Mustang...

I think you shouda got one of these - Most-Def NOT Gay...

SHELBY GT500

2010fordmustangshelbygt500.10fordshelbygt500f342500jpg.img.jpg

It was good running into y'all.

Gary and Selina (sp?), my buddy John and I shared a table for breakfast, which was great!
Gary, John kept on saying, damn, that guy is damn smart and knows his shit too!!
I said..ya, all Guzzi people are smart..they have to be, to keep this damn things running :)

Jon, thank you for the shirt, on the way out, I looked for you, but didnt find you.

Pete, good seeing you again buddy. happy trails on your travels.

Todd/G, too little time spent hangin out..I need a flying Guzzi to see my friends more often. Especially the ones that live in BFM :)

It was good seeing everyone else there as well, and looking forward to the next one!!

cheers!!

-arbi

Back