• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

SE Pennsylvania Dealer Help

Indefatigable

Tuned and Synch'ed
Hey guys I’m new hear and I am getting ready to put a deposit down on a 2012 Griso and I wanted some advise on where to buy. The closest 2 dealers are Ferracci and Eurosports. Ferracci is much closer to where I live but I would not mind going to either place. Any recommendations?

Just wanted to thank everyone for this fantastic site and all the great information I have picked up. Cheers.

There is also a dealer just south of Harrisburg, Europa Macchina.
I have no experience with Eurosports. I have dealt with Ferracci, and in some ways they are a great dealer but in other ways they come up short in my experience. But that is what you would expect from a large dealer who has a primary focus that is not Guzzi. Europa Macchina is my preferred dealer at this point. Before you say "That is too far away" let me point out that they are about an hour and a half from where I live (south side of Baltimore) and they are not the closest dealer to me by any stretch. In fact, I live two blocks from one yet I have had better Guzzi luck at EM. The only brand of bikes they sell is Guzzi. The main business is vintage Porsche, so Guzzi is not their main focus. But for bikes Guzzi is the frontrunner and that is refreshing. Last I saw they had a leftover Griso 8V that they were selling at a deal as well.

Looks like the left over Griso is gone but they did tell me they are expecting a 2012 in early next week.

GuzziMoto said:
There is also a dealer just south of Harrisburg, Europa Macchina.
I have no experience with Eurosports. I have dealt with Ferracci, and in some ways they are a great dealer but in other ways they come up short in my experience. But that is what you would expect from a large dealer who has a primary focus that is not Guzzi. Europa Macchina is my preferred dealer at this point. Before you say "That is too far away" let me point out that they are about an hour and a half from where I live (south side of Baltimore) and they are not the closest dealer to me by any stretch. In fact, I live two blocks from one yet I have had better Guzzi luck at EM. The only brand of bikes they sell is Guzzi. The main business is vintage Porsche, so Guzzi is not their main focus. But for bikes Guzzi is the frontrunner and that is refreshing. Last I saw they had a leftover Griso 8V that they were selling at a deal as well.

I took your advice and stopped out there this past Saturday and bought the Griso from them. Thanks for the recommendation.

I pick it up this coming Saturday. Can’t wait. :D

Did you take the nickel tour?
There is so much cool car and bike stuff at that place.
They don't have any motorcycle accessories, but the collection of cool cars and bikes is worth the trip.
They seem like good folk, too.

Yes, I got to look around and was very impressed. I really liked the Porsche 256 in the show room as well as all of the old bikes.
I was very happy with my whole experience, very good folks, as you said. I am taking Amtrak to Harrisburg and they are picking me up at the train station so I can ride it home.
Thanks again for recommending them, I owe you a cold one.
Cheers.

Indefatigable said:
Congrats and welcome to the Famiglia! Be sure to snap some pics of you with the bike, and the shop when you pick it up to post here. If I can be of help to do so, ping me direct.
Exciting news.

GT-Rx said:
Indefatigable said:
Congrats and welcome to the Famiglia! Be sure to snap some pics of you with the bike, and the shop when you pick it up to post here. If I can be of help to do so, ping me direct.
Exciting news.

Thanks, I'm already making my list of stuff I want. You'll be hearing from me soon, I'm sure.

I picked her up Saturday morning. I had my wife drop me off at 30th Street Station in Philly and took Amtrak to Harrisburg. Dennis from Europa Macchina was waiting for me at the train station and 10 minutes later we were at the shop.
100_0408.jpg

Here she is waiting to go home with me.
100_0398.jpg

Here are some shots of the shop.

100_0407.jpg

100_0395.jpg

100_0394.jpg

100_0393.jpg

100_0405.jpg

Maserati once owned by Frank Sinatra.
100_0403.jpg

100_0396.jpg

100_0397.jpg

100_0400.jpg

100_0401.jpg

100_0404.jpg

Here she is back at home.
100_0409.jpg

Lori and Dennis from Europa Macchina were fantastic to deal with and I highly recommend them. If you live anywhere near PA you should give them a look.

Congrats on the sweet Guzzi.
My wife and I will be up there at Euopa Macchina tomorrow, Sat., to pick up my Daytonas gearbox.

GuzziMoto said:
Congrats on the sweet Guzzi.
My wife and I will be up there at Euopa Macchina tomorrow, Sat., to pick up my Daytonas gearbox.

Thanks.

Lori pointed out your gearbox to me on the tour. I let her and Dennis know several times you pointed me their way.

Cheers.

Nice - congrats on the new bike; and an even larger congrats for not going to Ferracci :D

Ya, well I can say that as a fact. But we shall let that sleeping dog sleep.

If you're ever in SEPA - hit me up; I'm just across the line.

Steve-H said:
Ya, well I can say that as a fact. But we shall let that sleeping dog sleep.

If you're ever in SEPA - hit me up; I'm just across the line.

I ride over there all the time, PA roads are way better than Jersey.

Back