• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Seacoast sport cycles in Derry NH

kneedown

Just got it firing!
Anybody deal with this shop? I'm thinking of buying a M G Sport or Griso from them.

Moved your thread here to the Regional Forum.

I used to race against the owner's son (of SeaCoast). I know a few guys who have bought bikes from them, and I've only heard of one or two warranty issues... but this was a handful of years ago. Hopefully someone here will speak up who knows better.

Todd, are you talking about Charles?

I bought my helmet from them, the sales person (I forget her name, shamefully) took the time to make sure I had a good fit. She also mentioned some guy named Todd that they knew who moved to California ;) Other than that, I have no direct experience with them and do not wish to pass along second hand accounts. A few guys that used to be on this forum have bought bikes from Seacoast (Radguzzi, AntiqueCarNut).

Enjoy the new bike!!!

wistah_sean wrote:
Todd, are you talking about Charles?
I bought my helmet from them, the sales person (I forget her name, shamefully) took the time to make sure I had a good fit. She also mentioned some guy named Todd that they knew who moved to California ;)
Yep, Charles... his name slipped my mind for a second. I would find that funny that they would remember me, but perhaps they do. Charles and Co. are/were good people.

I have the Ballabio serviced there. They have dyno tuned it a few times, done some suspension work and I've always been pleased with the results. I know others have had issues with warranty service work, but my experience with them has always been positive.

Charles can come off as gruff and disinterested, but I think he's a pretty decent guy.

They definitely have less interest in Guzzi than they have in Ducati IMO though.

I bought the '04 EV from them, called them looking for that particular model, they sent the photos of that actual motorcycle not the brochure photos, I called them back and told them it was sold. I had Never done that before.... :cheer:

With the first service I was given a loaner to ride back to Maine with... Oh, did I mention, Seacoast is about 180 miles from me. Came back about three days later. Then proceeded to ride to South Dakota... !

Fast forward to late last year and I called looking for a new Silver Norge, they had one, I took it, went down to pick it up and made arrangements to do all of the first service stuff sans the TB balance and TPS , Axone checks and they did the rest.
With an appointment, I did the service stuff, rode down, had the checks done and rode home. Cool.

I am not convinced that after 14K miles that it could not have been better balanced but I have put up with the slight rough feel (It's a Guzzi) for all this time. Maybe putting it back on the analyzer now, something may change... I dunno. :dry:

Now, not to slam the poor folks, I like Charles, Jim and the crew but they will not work on older Guzzis, Not an issue for me as I do my own, just sayin'...

IF the Stelvio was equipped with Real Tubeless wheels I would go buy one of those from them too... Oh, wait, we just had a new dealer pop up in Topsham, Maine.... Tri-Sports Inc. New models coming in Feb... B)

Best,
Rob

Great Dealer!
Bought my 2009 Griso there & they do all the stuff I don't do on my Aprilia Tuono.
Charles(Jeese), Jim, John & Rob all good people.
Good with custom maps on PCs. After Jesse got done with my "03" Tuono it ran much better than new!
Don-M

Bought my MGX-21 there, super nice, very fair. No service or warrantee work yet. But clean, huge shop, dyno, they race bikes, so they SEEM to know their stuff.

Positive experience - Just bought my V7 II from them at the end of the year. Scott, Jim, Brenda et al are nice folks. I picked my bike up this past Saturday, during their Grand Opening in the new location, and Scott took the time during a busy day to go over some nuances.

Back