• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Sidecar beauty

scottmastrocinque

GT Godfather!
GT di Razza Pura
10 years ago, my middle son Jordan, who is autistic, would ride on the back of my Stelvio with me. He loved it. Unfortunately he got bigger! Like 6’2” bigger and much more weight. He likes to move around and wave and generally be happy go lucky! It got dangerous how the bike would move unexpectedly when Jordan was moving about, so I bought a new Ural in 2017, for Jordan’s motorcycle.

Today, first thing this morning, Jordan dressed the part and insisted that we take his Ural motorcycle to “Lunch with Dad” at the Asian Grill Buffet today as it is 74 degrees outside.

Lovely ride and tasty food with wonderful company!

It is a beautiful and nice day for sure! 😀

564E045E 456D 4104 A4B8 EFB0046530E5

I think he likes access to multiple desserts!

31E8873D AFEC 47F7 91A1 8A9549075544
AAC7DC4C F668 4798 9D77 7F0C8F608C32

Oh, and the Russian “beauty”, (it’s subjective, I realize) she ran like a top!

Last edited:
What a great thing a sidecar is!! Everyone that you pass loves a sidecar, so if you like to interact and wave to people on the road, a sidecar is the perfect place from which to do it! I'm going to have one, one of these days. It's off-topic for Stelvios, since I can't imagine how you'd attach a sidecar to a Stelvio frame, but a Ural or Beemer or Tonti Guzzi are perfect tugs.

Heart operation recovery going well with a speed bump or so; was back in the hospital this week beating back an infection from one of the vein-donor sites, but back home last night and bright as a button today. Still a ways to go.

Lannis

Sidecars bring universal adoration. This is true. Especially when my dogs are sitting in it. In fact, fully 90% of the people I have met while on the Ural who were also driving a sidecar rig, had their dog(s) with them. They are undoubtedly the #1 passenger choice.

Also, there is this Ural sticker right there where you step into my side car. It’s true.

9AB660E1 B7A2 49E9 A8DE 897A13171D5A

I’m always happy riding my Ural.

She’s clunky, weird, very mechanical, has controls that others don’t know what they do, she’s a sultry, slurred-speech, Russian girl - “Strong like Ox, Face like Mule”, and just plain endearing.

I love her because she’s weird like me and more importantly, she makes my Jordan very happy! That’s everything to me.

Last edited:
This was one of my favorite days in my life.

Sidecar riding with my Maggie Mae (English Bulldog) and Moxie Rose (French Bulldog).

They were my riding girls and were always ready to go. I miss them both very terribly. They were both irreplaceable.

7BB63169 9AD2 47AD 9E45 0B966F884EE0

I love the well worn Vespa in the background. If it could talk, what stories!

I am so looking forward to scootering all over Europe in my retirement.

Me, my MP3, and no particular place to be or go. Just wherever the winds take me. 😆🙏🙏🙏

I'd do it. I sold my very nice RD400C Yamaha back in 1979 and bought a new 1979 Vespa P200E.

It was a really high-quality machine, still the old kick-start two-smoker with a twist grip shifter. Fay got her M license and she rode it into downtown Atlanta to work each day from out in Stone Mountain. Sold it to my great-uncle (who already had one exactly like it, red) when I moved back to Virginia. Wish I had it again, it would be a great rural back-road cruiser.

Lannis

Imagine a gang of 60+ year old‘s crusin the streets of Toronto on Vespas and Lambretas !

August 2021. I intercepted a gang of vintage Cushman scooter riders nearby my workshop. The “youngest” was 65.

They were a hoot! I loved talking with them. Every one of them had a twinkle in his eye and a schoolboy grin on his face.

They we’re having a ball! I wanted to be part of that camaraderie. It was beautiful.

60B3002F E53B 4763 8674 8C4395272BCB
2D3B521B 09EF 45E2 832F 2CF96611A43B

I'd do it. I sold my very nice RD400C Yamaha back in 1979 and bought a new 1979 Vespa P200E.

It was a really high-quality machine, still the old kick-start two-smoker with a twist grip shifter. Fay got her M license and she rode it into downtown Atlanta to work each day from out in Stone Mountain. Sold it to my great-uncle (who already had one exactly like it, red) when I moved back to Virginia. Wish I had it again, it would be a great rural back-road cruiser.

Lannis

Me too Lannis!

I ride my Piaggio MP3 scooter every day during the good weather. It’s always in front of my workshop.

However, I cannot imagine a mountain of a man like you on a P200E! That would be a sight.

(Note: Lannis is very very tall. Way taller than most men.)

Last edited:
The smile (she had a smile??) says Ann-Margret (Think "Grumpy Old Men").
One of my favorite all time flicks. I still pull quotes from it often.
On the above pic, while that slice of heaven is just that, it is not the other breath-taking being Sophia Loren (pictured below in her prime, IMO). Enjoy. ;)

D8DF6581 2CB5 4DFC BD1C DA13E0587D5D CD352AD0 6E90 444E B5E9 8408989888D2
378A73BC 5C19 41C9 A217 5AC3A90D8E73
752C43E5 F2D0 41CF BF14 4DDE2D556871

Back